• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Westpac Web Advantage issue

kitka

Hello,

I'm hoping someone will be able to help with the WebAdvantage payment module from the Contributions section. I have implemented this module but am having an odd problem with the occasional order not registering as a Pending order in the osCommerce admin area. The payment seems to go through to Westpac, with the item order information, however checking in the pending orders section, it just isn't there.

Does anyone else have this issue, and more importantly, does anyone have any ideas about the possible cause?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kitka

• 1 month later...

Hi Kitka,

I am having the same problem.

i believe it happens when a customer does not click the "return to webiste" button in the Westpac Advantage payment page, after they order. That stops the order from being processed. There is a simple fix somewhere, but I can find it. I'll let you know if I dig it up.

I think it processes the order as the customer leaves OSCom, for the Westpac page.

• 11 months later...