• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ajax Order Editor

Maryw

Hello Sir;

thanks for the contribution

from the beginning, i found out the difference & i don't know what to do.

* - catalog/admin/invoice.php*

line 54:

FIND:

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

i don't have the script but i have

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

maybe different version of osc?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i have a weird problem. the contribution works great on my xampp test server the moment I transfer the files to the live site I get all the underlines but when I click to change it says there is an error on the page and won't work. there is no pop up box. I used filezilla to copy the files up to my live server.

any idea what could be causing it?

Maria

www.madewithlovebymaria.com

Hi i have a weird problem. the contribution works great on my xampp test server the moment I transfer the files to the live site I get all the underlines but when I click to change it says there is an error on the page and won't work. there is no pop up box. I used filezilla to copy the files up to my live server.

any idea what could be causing it?

Maria

www.madewithlovebymaria.com

nvm found the issue was using 1.5 instead of 1.5.1

nvm found the issue was using 1.5 instead of 1.5.1

Hi Everybody,

I downloaded and istalled the AJAX Orders Editor Oneill.zip but it was a mistake.

Can you anybody send me the the catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php? Because in the zip files this directory was empty. In the /espanol there was the orders.php just the /english was empty.

Thank you for your helping.

Sorry, my poor english. :(

Edited by Marsy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ledave!

I also installed this contrib, but I am encountering 2 problems:

1. If I add a product to the order, the product gets added, but the tax gets nullified, and it shows: "VAT: 0 HUF". Before adding a new product to the order list, it shows the tax right, but after adding, it displays it wrong. It affects the invoice also, so it is a really big problm for us. Can you help me with it?

2. This contribution does not handle the stock quantities. This is not a big problem, so let's concentrate on the first one :).

I don't know if this affects your contrib, but I am using seo urls and header tags, and I turned on the caching function.

Please help me!

Thx in advance!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi There,

I installed this contrib and think its INCREDIBLE! 99% working as designed but found a small bug (at least, I'm quite sure its a but) and I dont know how to fix. Hoping someone may have a clue.

Basically, I am able to use the "Add Product" function with *most* products in my store - but not all. I have some products in my product catalog with single quote in it that seems to be causing the problem.

For example, if the product name is:

Bobs Can Opener

...the "Add Product" function works fine and the item is added successfully to the order after a page refresh.

If the product Name is:

Bob's Can Opener

..then I get confirmation messages that the product has been added, but upon refresh, the order does not change.

I can play with this back and forth confirming that it is the apostrophe that's causing the problem by editing the product name in my catalog.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank You

Paul (Wonton)

Hi There,

I installed this contrib and think its INCREDIBLE! 99% working as designed but found a small bug (at least, I'm quite sure its a but) and I dont know how to fix. Hoping someone may have a clue.

Basically, I am able to use the "Add Product" function with *most* products in my store - but not all. I have some products in my product catalog with single quote in it that seems to be causing the problem.

For example, if the product name is:

Bobs Can Opener

...the "Add Product" function works fine and the item is added successfully to the order after a page refresh.

If the product Name is:

Bob's Can Opener

..then I get confirmation messages that the product has been added, but upon refresh, the order does not change.

I can play with this back and forth confirming that it is the apostrophe that's causing the problem by editing the product name in my catalog.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank You

Paul (Wonton)

Solved my own problem. I modified the code so that it wraps the product name with addslashes() function to fix this.

I have uploaded the fix as well to the orginal contrib.

Paul

Hi,

I have a problem with this contribution.

When i add a new products, tax is incorrect, it don´t add products tax, add all tax product almost the first product.

My sub-total is incorrect by total tax.

i need help, any ideas?

I have some modifications, you can see, in spanish forum,here

this modifications are:

don´t press F5 to refresh

page.special caracters in the suggest result

add tax in new product.

upload 3 photos.

is all correct

1.jpg

subtotal is incorrect

2.jpg

the problem is also in invoice.php

3.jpg

any ideas¿?

I know this problem and have a VERY hacky fix that only works for the tax setup on my site. For me, there are two parts to this problem:

1) From what I understand, OS Commerce doesn't handle Canadian Taxes very well - my wife figured out how to get it working once -but I never understood it fully.

2) The original contributor of this code wrote this for his shop, and in his region of the world - wherever it is- all prices include tax. YOUR shop probably calculates tax on the bottom line after subtotal has been calculated. So, if you have an item that is $10 and the tax rate is 10%, then upon editing an order, the code recalcuates the item of the price to include tax and everything gets thrown off.

You will need to edit orders_ajax.php (I think I got the name right, not at my dev box) and look for the line where it performs an SQL UPDATE to the ORDERS_TOTAL table. See how it calculates tax - you basically will have to re-write that code for your purposes.

Unless you are in Canada with GST and PST and tax regions defined the same way I do, my code wont work for you - unfortunately =(

... but its a great contrib when its working =P

Paul

I know this problem and have a VERY hacky fix that only works for the tax setup on my site. For me, there are two parts to this problem:

1) From what I understand, OS Commerce doesn't handle Canadian Taxes very well - my wife figured out how to get it working once -but I never understood it fully.

2) The original contributor of this code wrote this for his shop, and in his region of the world - wherever it is- all prices include tax. YOUR shop probably calculates tax on the bottom line after subtotal has been calculated. So, if you have an item that is $10 and the tax rate is 10%, then upon editing an order, the code recalcuates the item of the price to include tax and everything gets thrown off.

You will need to edit orders_ajax.php (I think I got the name right, not at my dev box) and look for the line where it performs an SQL UPDATE to the ORDERS_TOTAL table. See how it calculates tax - you basically will have to re-write that code for your purposes.

Unless you are in Canada with GST and PST and tax regions defined the same way I do, my code wont work for you - unfortunately =(

... but its a great contrib when its working =P

Paul

thanks, you gave me any ideas.

i think that i found the error, i don´t understand this lines in order_ajax.php, about line 29

if (sizeof($taxes)) 
		  {
			  $ya_esta = false;
			  for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($taxes); $i++) 
			  {
				  if (in_array($tax_description['tax_description'] . ':', $taxes[$i])) 
				  {
					  $ya_esta = $i;
				  }
				  }
				  if ($ya_esta == false) 
				  {
						  $taxes[] = array('description' => $tax_description['tax_description'] . ':', 'value' => round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4));
				  } 
				  else 
				  {
						  $taxes[$ya_esta]['value'] += round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4);
				  }

} 
		  else 
		  {
			  $taxes[] = array('description' => $tax_description['tax_description'] . ':', 'value' => round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4));
		   }

i replaced this lines by:

$taxes[$count]['value'] += round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4);
	   $taxes[$count]['description'] = $tax_description['tax_description'] . ':';

now when i add product on my order Tax is correct and i am working well.

Edited by dasaf

• 4 weeks later...

hi everybody,

sorry for not responding you, but I haven't received any notification email :(

Anyway, I'm currently finishing a 2.0 version of this contrib, those tax problems and other bugs will bo solved. Besides, there is no need anymore to refresh the browser to see the changes, real AJAX this time ;)

Before uploading it at osc's contribution I want to make more test. So if anyone is interested in testing it, please mail me at david[dot]parloir[arobase]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you a zip.

See you soon

• 3 months later...

Hello

I have installed this contribution and everything works apart from being able to add a product

When I click on add product the search appears, I then select a product to add and then another popup appears asking for the quantity and then after clicking enter the popup disspaears and nothing happens - no product added.

Can someone please suggest something here?

I have checked all the files and they look good.

Thanks

TMM

Whats the point of a signature?

Hello

I have installed this contribution and everything works apart from being able to add a product

When I click on add product the search appears, I then select a product to add and then another popup appears asking for the quantity and then after clicking enter the popup disspaears and nothing happens - no product added.

Can someone please suggest something here?

I have checked all the files and they look good.

Thanks

TMM

Hi everything is good - your instructions are a bit out of date so I applied the IE6 for IE7 and now everything is good.

Look forward to your real AJAX version without refresh.

Thank You for the contribution!

TMM

hi everybody,

Anyway, I'm currently finishing a 2.0 version of this contrib, those tax problems and other bugs will bo solved. Besides, there is no need anymore to refresh the browser to see the changes, real AJAX this time ;)

Before uploading it at osc's contribution I want to make more test. So if anyone is interested in testing it, please mail me at david[dot]parloir[arobase]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you a zip.

See you soon

Hello

I just noticed that when adding new products no tax is added - do you have the fix for this?

Thanks

Hello

I just noticed that when adding new products no tax is added - do you have the fix for this?

Thanks

Hi

Also I noticed that when adding a new pruduct it zeros the tax of the products that were already in the order.

Thought id let you know

thanks, you gave me any ideas.

i think that i found the error, i don´t understand this lines in order_ajax.php, about line 29

if (sizeof($taxes)) 
		  {
			  $ya_esta = false;
			  for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($taxes); $i++) 
			  {
				  if (in_array($tax_description['tax_description'] . ':', $taxes[$i])) 
				  {
					  $ya_esta = $i;
				  }
				  }
				  if ($ya_esta == false) 
				  {
				  } 
				  else 
				  {
						  $taxes[$ya_esta]['value'] += round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4);
				  }

} 
		  else 
		  {
		   }

i replaced this lines by:

$taxes[$count]['value'] += round(((((float)$products_total['final_price'] * (int)$products_total['products_quantity']) * (float)$products_total['products_tax']) / 100), 4);
	   $taxes[$count]['description'] = $tax_description['tax_description'] . ':';

now when i add product on my order Tax is correct and i am working well.

Did you replace the entire code with you couple of lines?

hi everybody,

See you soon

Hi you have some more bugs:

Okay the quantites of a product and or quantity changes are not updated:

1. I have 5 sweets in stock through you order editor I add 100 sweets it lets me do this without any warning of current stock levels.

2. I have 6 sweets my customers buys 1 sweet from my website and then in admin this shows under the catal/product quantoity correctly as 5 left. I navigate to your order editor and then update the customers value to 2 sweets and then navigate back to category/product where I should now find only 4 sweets but the quantity has not been updated to there still remain 5 sweets.

3. I have 6 sweets in stock my customer buys 1 from my website and the quantity is updated in catalog/products to 5. I navigate to your order editor and change his order to 0. Now the quantity stock should go back to 6 so I navigate to catalog/product and see that this is not the case and the quantity is still 5

Will let you know if I find any more bugs.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have installed this contribution but got 1 problem. When I click and edit the Discount or Delivery amount, such as 10.0000, it will somehow display multiple as "10.1010" if I put -10.000, then it will be display as "-10.-10-10". However, the mouseover in javascript display correct amount as you can see in picture. I try to reinstall again, but still same. Any idea how to fix this ? Thanks.

ajaxer8.png

Anybody? None of you has encountered such a problem? I have installed it on 2 webshops, both are wrong. It can not be a mistake, so please help me!

Thx in advance

I have used your bug fix but I have added a modification to your bug fix: i have added addslashes also to products_model because there is the possibility of error also in the name of the model of a product.

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity) values ('" . $orders_id . "', '" . $products_id . "', '" . addslashes($product_info['products_model']) . "', '" . addslashes($product_info['products_name']) . "', '" . $product_info['products_price'] . "', '" . $final_price . "', '" . $tax . "', '" . $products_quantity . "')");

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I have an issue on contrib.

For me this contrib doesn't work with cookies set to off (a lot of people has cookies set to off, so the osCAdminID has to be passed thru the URL, and with hidden fields on forms) i haven't any knowledge on JS so i cannot fix it, can someone tell me how to add the osCAdmnID on every link made with JS and on JS forms?

Another issue, I think 90% for the same osCAdminID is that i can see all links when edit orders, clicking on them appears boxes for edit fields but, when I ckick for saving them, an empty box appears and no changes are saved..

Please can someone help me on that?

I've installed the Admin Access Levels 2.0 so every link on my admin is passed thru a validator, every page loaded have to have the osCAdminID passed, this is the main issue with this contrib.. i've had to make already a lot of work for make all working, remains only the order editor but with JS i'm not familiar.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Marco82