• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coupon Module Help

I am trying to install the coupon module and have run into a problem. I set up the database on my php control panel but now my cart states the following on the top.

Warning: order_total(includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php) [function.order-total]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cutthe2/public_html/test/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 25

Warning: order_total(includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php) [function.order-total]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cutthe2/public_html/test/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 25

Warning: order_total() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cutthe2/public_html/test/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 25

What did I do wrong? Can someone please me?

Thanks

I am trying to install the coupon module and have run into a problem. I set up the database on my php control panel but now my cart states the following on the top.

Warning: order_total() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cutthe2/public_html/test/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 25

What did I do wrong? Can someone please me?

Thanks

I think I am halfway there. I get the coupon module to install and in the and it seemed to set up correctly. But, when I go to my Admin panel and look for the Discount Coupon option under my catalog there is no option. Has anyone ran into this problem?

Did I leave out a step, or is there more likely a file missing someplace that is preventing the coupon configuraton options under the catalog?

Any help or constructive suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

:blink:

I think I am halfway there. I get the coupon module to install and in the and it seemed to set up correctly. But, when I go to my Admin panel and look for the Discount Coupon option under my catalog there is no option. Has anyone ran into this problem?

Did I leave out a step, or is there more likely a file missing someplace that is preventing the coupon configuraton options under the catalog?

Any help or constructive suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

:blink:

Wow, you are having problems. Have you tried posting to the support thread for the contrib that you are installing?

• 2 weeks later...

I have not but I will do that next. I was able to get the error messages to go away so that should mean I was able to fix those problems. The coupon module now shows up under order total modules and I have installed it. But, the next step should be for it to show up under Catalog so I can input and configure my coupons. Even though is says it installed, there is nothing there.

Ideas?

I have not but I will do that next. I was able to get the error messages to go away so that should mean I was able to fix those problems. The coupon module now shows up under order total modules and I have installed it. But, the next step should be for it to show up under Catalog so I can input and configure my coupons. Even though is says it installed, there is nothing there.

Ideas?

I am guessing that you installed CCGV.

It has Gift Vochours and discount coupons.

Gift vouchers are virtual products that you create and put into the catalog like other products.

Discount coupons can only be redeemed during the checkout process.

I am guessing that you installed CCGV.

It has Gift Vochours and discount coupons.

Gift vouchers are virtual products that you create and put into the catalog like other products.

Discount coupons can only be redeemed during the checkout process.

Yes, I finally got it working after consulting with the contributor of the Module. It seems to be working now. Going live today.

Yes, I finally got it working after consulting with the contributor of the Module. It seems to be working now. Going live today.

Best of luck.