• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Total

tellar

Hello,

I have shop which is also online, part of the shop is a video rental shop, I want to use a second instalation of os commerce to let the rental customers select their films using the os commerce interface.

I have installed second instalation of oscommerce to my server

I have added a new variable to the database and administration called products_rental_price this is called by my second instalation in all of the pages modules and boxes which is working apart from:

The rental price is now showing everywhere in the site apart from on the checkout_confirmation.php where the subtotal is given as €0 I have found that the information reads from the orders_products table in the database but the question is when and how does orders_products get updated with this information?

Thanks for your wisdom

Paul

Hello,

I have shop which is also online, part of the shop is a video rental shop, I want to use a second instalation of os commerce to let the rental customers select their films using the os commerce interface.

I have installed second instalation of oscommerce to my server

I have added a new variable to the database and administration called products_rental_price this is called by my second instalation in all of the pages modules and boxes which is working apart from:

The rental price is now showing everywhere in the site apart from on the checkout_confirmation.php where the subtotal is given as €0 I have found that the information reads from the orders_products table in the database but the question is when and how does orders_products get updated with this information?

Thanks for your wisdom

Paul

Have no idea, but have you tried free shipping module?