• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error 1066 - Not unique table/alias: 'pd'

tlalochj

I have this error message whet I try to search or make an advanced search , I install the Products Extra field Contribution, When I change the original files with the search and advanced search files of the products extra field contribution I have a error message Product not foun And If I put the original search and advanced search the error message tha appears it's

1066 - Not unique table/alias: 'pd'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from (products p left join products_to_products_extra_fields p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id) left join manufacturers m on m.manufacturers_id=p.manufacturers_id, products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, categories c, products_to_categories p2c, products_extra_fields pef, products_description pd, categories c, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '3' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and pef.products_extra_fields_id=p2pef.products_extra_fields_id and ((pd.products_name like '%harry%' or p.products_model like '%harry%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%harry%' or pef.products_extra_fields_name like '%harry%' or p2pef.products_extra_fields_value like '%harry%') )

[TEP STOP]

Somebody can help me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having the same problem too. Although I dont have the products extra field.

Anyone have any idea on this? Or do any of you guys who have had the same problem found a fix?

Cheers

Fiona

• 1 month later...
I am having the same problem too. Although I dont have the products extra field.

Anyone have any idea on this? Or do any of you guys who have had the same problem found a fix?

Cheers

Fiona

this a MySQL 5 issue so I presume you are all using MySQL 5. If so I'll try and dig around to see if there is a solution..

• 3 months later...
I have this error message whet I try to search or make an advanced search , I install the Products Extra field Contribution, When I change the original files with the search and advanced search files of the products extra field contribution I have a error message Product not foun And If I put the original search and advanced search the error message tha appears it's

1066 - Not unique table/alias: 'pd'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from (products p left join products_to_products_extra_fields p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id) left join manufacturers m on m.manufacturers_id=p.manufacturers_id, products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, categories c, products_to_categories p2c, products_extra_fields pef, products_description pd, categories c, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '3' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and pef.products_extra_fields_id=p2pef.products_extra_fields_id and ((pd.products_name like '%harry%' or p.products_model like '%harry%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%harry%' or pef.products_extra_fields_name like '%harry%' or p2pef.products_extra_fields_value like '%harry%') )

[TEP STOP]

Somebody can help me

You are trying to redeclare an alias; this is not allowed. You already stated TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION is pd and don't need to do it again. I see you will get the same error for 'c' and 'p2c' as well. Remove the duplicate alias and you should be fine.

products_description pd, categories c, products_to_categories p2c

• 7 months later...
You are trying to redeclare an alias; this is not allowed. You already stated TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION is pd and don't need to do it again. I see you will get the same error for 'c' and 'p2c' as well. Remove the duplicate alias and you should be fine.

What file do we make this edit in?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem as well, and I also just installed the Product Extra Fields contribution. Any help on how exactly to go about removing the duplicate alias would be greatly appreciated!

(and yes, I am using MySQL 5)

Edited by CrazedRabbit

I'm having the exact same problem as well, and I also just installed the Product Extra Fields contribution. Any help on how exactly to go about removing the duplicate alias would be greatly appreciated!

(and yes, I am using MySQL 5)

change

$from_str .= ", " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c";

to

$from_str .= ", " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " , " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " , " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " ";

Edited by Job

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this help but I am still getting the same error.

I installed

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3521

Because I need separate names for the different languages of my manufacturers. I followed the Install Manual but now it get the following error after installing the above Add-On, when I click onto a category ie:

http://organicbeauty.ch/index.php/cPath/71

I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'm.manufacturers_name' in 'field list'

select p.products_quantity, p.products_weight, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from ((products_description pd, products p) left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c) left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '71' order by pd.products_name limit 0, 20

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best

Zeno

Ok got it to work on my local Machine!

See

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1321889

If you have "1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'" problems do the "()" after 'from' and before 'left join' according to http://forums.oscommerce.nl/index.php?show...44444&st=0# and according to the AddOn http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4654

Best

Zeno

I have installed the product extra field, and had the same problem, this fixed the situation:

$from_str = "from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id) 
left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on m.manufacturers_id=p.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . "
s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c";

changed to:

$from_str = "from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id 
left join ". TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m using(manufacturers_id) left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id";

hope this helps.

Edited by ureche

• 7 months later...