• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing in admin

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me. I've just installed osCommerce for my new site. I've been ironing out issues and installing mods for the past couple of weeks trying to get all squared away.

Prior to the other day, orders were showing up in admin fine, but sometime between then and now, something "broke".

If I go to the "Customers" section of the admin and click on the "customers" subsection, my customers are listed. However, if I click on orders, their orders are not listed. BUT, if I type in a particular order number at the top left, it will bring up that order.

I see looking in my database that the orders are saved there, but for some reason the "orders" area of my site isn't pulling them up.

I'm not entirely certain why that would be. Any ideas.

all else appears to be working fine.

I see looking in my database that the orders are saved there, but for some reason the "orders" area of my site isn't pulling them up.

This normally occurs when you empty the orders_status table.

Please check that this table is populated.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I appreciate the response.

Sure enough, my orders_status table is blank. How would things have happened? How do I correct it?

• 2 years later...
Hello,

Maybe someone can help me.  I've just installed osCommerce for my new site.  I've been ironing out issues and installing mods for the past couple of weeks trying to get all squared away.

Prior to the other day, orders were showing up in admin fine, but sometime between then and now, something "broke".

If I go to the "Customers" section of the admin and click on the "customers" subsection, my customers are listed.  However, if I click on orders, their orders are not listed.  BUT, if I type in a particular order number at the top left, it will bring up that order.

I'm not entirely certain why that would be.  Any ideas.

all else appears to be working fine.

I have the same problem and I checked my orders_status table, but it's not empty?! I find it very strange that I'm the only one with this problem, I can't find it anywhere. Anyone an idea?

just click on insert and then add the ones you need or want, Processing, Pending, Delivered, Updated, Shipped (or Shipped Via UPS/FedEx, USPS), etc. then they will show back up

just click on insert and then add the ones you need or want, Processing, Pending, Delivered, Updated, Shipped (or Shipped Via UPS/FedEx, USPS), etc.  then they will show back up

My orders_table is not empty, everything is there. If it was empty, my problem would be solved and then I could fill the table.

Now the table is complete and still I have the problem that my orders aren't showing in the admin. My 10 first orders are showing, after that all the orders only show in the database and not in the admin panel.

Same here. My order_status table is complete, and still have no orders showing. Furthermore, on the customer side, the order history is screwed up. The order history info box shows history, but the customer order history doesn't show anything. When you click on the "show all orders" link, no order show and the result pages show -4, -3, -2, -1.

My problem is solved, I've uploaded my backed up files again and suddenly my orders where showing. Only the orders that where made during the problem didn't show. The orders that didn't show didn't have shipping rates in the table orders_total, so I added them manually in the table orders_total and they showed up in the admin panel.

I fixed the problem by going into "admin" and then into the the "localization" and into "order status" and I just clicked "edit" and "save" on the pending, processing, and shipped, and that fixed it............but, same thing as you, my previous orders did not magically appear, but any orders placed since I did that show now.

I fixed the problem by going into "admin" and then into the the "localization" and into "order status" and I just clicked "edit" and "save" on the pending, processing, and shipped, and that fixed it............but, same thing as you, my previous orders did not magically appear, but any orders placed since I did that show now.

wheres localization i dont see it

I had this problem quicksilver and nobody seemed to know a def answer and was pissin me off.

In the end i re-installed the database which ment i had to put in all the details back. But it works now and i now am doing database backups through admin all the time now.

you have got to be kidding me....

i have to start this over again......

No idea on how to fix this...

I am having a major problem....

My cart is Not storing orders in OS Commerce after they are processed and passed on to linkpointcentral...

Why is this

in test mode....before we set up all of our products...everything was fine....now...

Nothing. even the response emails sent to us in regards to a NEW sale do not contain any product info/etc...

====================================================

Order Number: 209.4.185.114-1102616562-417483-12794-11

PONumber: 1001

Time: Thu Dec 9 10:22:42 2004

cc: MasterCard

shipped: N

shiptype:

user id: 5

name: alain amado

company:

addr1: 6747 SW 8th St.

addr2:

city: miami

zip: 33144

state: Alabama

shipname: bill gates

shipaddr1: 6747 SW 8th St.

shipaddr2:

shipcity: miami

shipzip: 33144

shipstate: Florida

shipcountry: US

email: [email protected]

phone: 305 555 1212

fax:

Reference:

Comments:

Subtotal: $51.59

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $51.59

========================================

That is an example of what i am getting....but the data is NOT being stored in my orders section in OS Commerce admin....

PLEASE...ANYONE...HELP!!!??? I cant tell what people are ordering...etc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is how the email sent looked before all went south <test mode/demo>

WHY DID IT CHANGE.....even my order# is like 15 digits long...

PLEASE help

======================================

M EUROPARTS

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 1

Detailed Invoice: http://meuroparts.com/sale/account_history....php?order_id=1

Date Ordered: Monday 22 November, 2004

Products

1 x Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi (HPLJ1100XI) = $499.99

1 x Unreal Tournament (PC-UNTM) = $89.99

Version Download: Windows - English

Sub-Total: $589.98

FL TAX 7.0%: $41.30

Flat Rate (Best Way): $5.00

Total: $636.28

Delivery Address

M Europarts

james nazario

1818 michigan ave

miami, FL 33131

United States

Billing Address

M Europarts

james nazario

1818 michigan ave

miami, FL 33131

United States

Payment Method

Cash on Delivery

-------------this is how it looked before all went south--------------------

My problem is solved, I've uploaded my backed up files again and suddenly my orders where showing. Only the orders that where made during the problem didn't show. The orders that didn't show didn't have shipping rates in the table orders_total, so I added them manually in the table orders_total and they showed up in the admin panel.

--------------

i did that....it werked temporarily....then.....the same thing happened again the MINUTE that i put it in live mode.......No data passed on thru email or anything......help....why is my cart only working in trst mode....then when i turn off test mode it goes to not tranfrering the data

HELP!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same "result" after a while testing osC, no orders were shown in admin mode: I found this..

orders.php around line 379 and similar next 3 lines

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";

When I Change --- ot.class = 'ot_total' --- to --- ot.class = 'ot_subtotal' --- it works again... and the orders are shown as intended.. :D

I don't know exactly, why there is a check for ot_total anyway.. Maybe this can be removed completly...

I my case I can only show the customer a subtotal without P&P, as this can't be calculated online.. so if anyone is having the same - give it a try.

Be aware that this modification has to be done three times, look at the if elseif else - construction around line 379....

Joerg Wagenknecht

Archived