• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products not splitting into pages

dawson501

Hi i hope someone has an answer to my problem.

My website isnt currently splitting my products into pages. The products are being shown all on one page and at the bottom the link text shows as

normal but obviously isnt.

Can anyone please advise as this is happening on my product listing pages and specials page and it does the same on advanced search etc.

I am pretty good at oscommerce at most things but this is a real headache.

Many thanks

Andrew

If I understand the question, you have all 436 of your products showing on one page instead of 21 products showing on each of 15 pages? That makes a really long page :'( I believe the setting that you want to split the pages with is in your admin under maximum values and then the search results value.

learn...love...laugh...live

If I understand the question, you have all 436 of your products showing on one page instead of 21 products showing on each of 15 pages? That makes a really long page :'( I believe the setting that you want to split the pages with is in your admin under maximum values and then the search results value.

Hi thanks but i am fully experienced in oscommerce and know what everything does. When this setting is changed the results still show i.e

on one page i have 30 products instead of 2 pages of 15 as i have set this up already.

I believe it is a problem with split page results php page but i hope someone can advise further.

It seems no one has had this problem or i am looking in the wrong place for an answer????

Thanks for your comment

Many thanks

Dawson

Hi thanks but i am fully experienced in oscommerce and know what everything does. When this setting is changed the results still show i.e

on one page i have 30 products instead of 2 pages of 15 as i have set this up already.

I believe it is a problem with split page results php page but i hope someone can advise further.

It seems no one has had this problem or i am looking in the wrong place for an answer????

Thanks for your comment

Many thanks

Dawson

perhaps a customization you did is causing it....Because it works here:

http://demo.oscommerce.com/products_new.php

so what have you installed?

perhaps a customization you did is causing it....Because it works here:

http://demo.oscommerce.com/products_new.php

so what have you installed?

Hi im not sure where it has gone wrong. The link you sent me is displaying products correctly. But in my store

the text remains the same i.e

Displaying 1 to 15 (of 24 products)

But all 24 products remain on one page?

Many thanks for your responce

Hi im not sure where it has gone wrong. The link you sent me is displaying products correctly. But in my store

the text remains the same i.e

Displaying 1 to 15 (of 24 products)

But all 24 products remain on one page?

Many thanks for your responce

I also installed Chemos SEO URLS and a Meta tags contribution.

Thanks