• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Coupons Code Problem

i installed Discount Coupons Code,do correctly every steps.insert coupon code in admin but whenever i test,go to checkout_payment.php ,put the coupon code and always get error your coupon code is invalid (the error warning message display in firefox address bar??? --> https://localhost/shop/checkout_payment.php...or_message=your coupon code is invalid.... so strange?why isn't this warning display in popup menu or in web page?)

coupon code is always invalid although i typed exactly..what is this problem? who have test out this contribution?can you give me some words?

thanks guys!!!

My contribution to this module was only to correct an incorrect filename. So I don't have much experience with this module as far as errors are concerned. You need to search the contributions forum for this contribution and see what comes up. Be sure that you're using the correct version of osCommerce for this module; it will not work with older versions (I used MS 2.2).

anyone know plz tell me ! o:)

i have solved my problem (my computer's time is Year 2001 so discount coupon code doesn't work ^^)

can you tell me how to set from mm/dd/yy to to dd/mm/yy completely?