• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order comments missing

vjwebb

I have a lot of customers that don't return to my site after they have paid with a credit card through PayPal (no PayPal account) and I know that the inventory quantity doesn't update. However, I just found out today that the shipping comments that the customer entered on my site also don't get updated to the order. Can someone please tell me where this info is stored and why it doesn't get updated to order before it goes to PayPal? I have looked through all the files and can't find it stored anywhere.

I have searched this site and the contributions site and can't find any information regarding the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

V J

-- A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not a ships ultimate purpose.

I have a lot of customers that don't return to my site after they have paid with a credit card through PayPal (no PayPal account) and I know that the inventory quantity doesn't update. However, I just found out today that the shipping comments that the customer entered on my site also don't get updated to the order. Can someone please tell me where this info is stored and why it doesn't get updated to order before it goes to PayPal? I have looked through all the files and can't find it stored anywhere.

I have searched this site and the contributions site and can't find any information regarding the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

V J

Do you have PayPal IPN installed?

Do you have PayPal IPN installed?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I do have PayPal IPN installed.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I do have PayPal IPN installed.

I found the problem. I was running an older version of the PayPal IPN and the version 2.2 fixed not only that problem but the problem of the inventory not updating when customer doesn't return to my site. I installed and tested and everything is working flawlessly.

V J