• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contributions incompatible??? attributes/price break

zefeena

I have installed attributes, so customer can choose colour etc.

I then installed quantity price break, as i discount for larger quantites - this made my 'buy' button disappear on items with attribute choices.

After many tears i managed to sort of put things back to before installation of price break.

But i do want to add price break - did i do it wrong or are the two incompatible in some way??

Also anywhere i can change something so people can buy less than 1, i want to bebale to sell fabric starting at .25metres. But it automatically changes it to 1, obvioulsy don't want customer to bebale to order less than a whole of everything, but just for some items.

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Did anyone else install attributes and price break with sucess??

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Surely someone has an answer to this?

Archived