• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping based on basic fee + number of items

sukarya

Hi,

can any one suggest a shipping module or other way/modification to make the shipping as follows?

basic shipping fee, consists of:

shipping method (regular or airmail)

category/product (i.e. i have divided all the products according to 4 different weight ranges, and want to associate each weight level to a different basic shipping fee)

item basic fee: based upon the shipping method and category (so this calculation will e different for each shipment method per item)

so eventually, the shipment formula will look like this (kind of like Amazo's):

per shipment (will change according to ship. method) + number of items * item type/category (this should be changed according to shipment method)

Hope i was clear...

Thanks !!!

Edited by sukarya

Installed contributions:

Ultimate_SEO, Article Manager 1.5, Dynamic SiteMap 2.0, Infopages, Google SiteMap XMl w/admin 2.1, HeaderTagControler 2.6.1, FCKosc 2.21, X-sell 2.3, Google Analytics Modul, All Products, Page Cache 1.5, EasyPopulate2.7d, Multi Product Manager 2.5, Define Main Page, and probably few others...