• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Completely ruined it now!

zefeena

Things wer not working properly, and so i decided to go back to when things wer okay. Pressed the restore button and now getting code instead of products. What is the point of a restore if it doesn't put it back how it was????

Can someone tell me how i can make this work again - even if i have to start from scratch. I did not upload the original files not sure how all that works. I can go in and individually overwright the files that are not working - except not sure whihc ones they would be. Any advice would be appreciated - I have been at this for hours and hours over the past couple of weeks and now its all been a waste of time ....quite honestly i'm ready to give up.

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

this what i get when i click a product.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_price1' in 'field list'

select p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '29' order by pd.products_name limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived