• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net Checkout Issue

delive

Hi,

My website is running functionally SSL certs and I'm having a problem when a user trys to checkout and purchase their product. If they checkout using check or money order, the process goes through fine.

The issue is when using Authorize.net. Right after they hit confirm order, the page is then directed to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and an email is sent to that user confirming their order, but the page doesn't show anything from authorize.net. The page shows the login page for oscommerce and the order is not logged in authorize.net or oscommerce at all.

Does anyone know why this is happening? It is extremely frusterating.

I read another post about an issue of not having cURL installed, but:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6

Thanks

I have researching this all day.

I'm getting this Error after hitting Confirm Order.

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Athorize.net referred me to http://developer.authorize.net/

I ordered my dedicated SSL today. Maybe you can help me in the meantime.

At the Authorize.net site Settings -> Relay Response

Do I want Get or Post because the Link is just sending me in a circle.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

I am going to contact someone who is very successful with his site and should be listed in the Live Shop area. He has agreed to assist me with the Authorize.net portion.

As of now I just renamed the PlayPal to Credit Cards and PalPal. Sounds silly to spend good money and not use it but, at least I can have orders go through with Palpal and not have to turn away money.

I'll post agin Monday or Tuesday.

My Host is moving me to a Secure Server to use my new SSL. Once they do that I should hope there is no problems with the DB Dump and upload.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

My website is running functionally SSL certs and I'm having a problem when a user trys to checkout and purchase their product. If they checkout using check or money order, the process goes through fine.

The issue is when using Authorize.net. Right after they hit confirm order, the page is then directed to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and an email is sent to that user confirming their order, but the page doesn't show anything from authorize.net. The page shows the login page for oscommerce and the order is not logged in authorize.net or oscommerce at all.

Does anyone know why this is happening? It is extremely frusterating.

I read another post about an issue of not having cURL installed, but:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6

Thanks

I've got the same problem (or pretty similar). So, if anyone figures this out, please post it.