• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PRIVACY POLICY

zefeena

Sorry, this is rather lazy, but everything is taking me longer than forever, so trying to speed the job a little. Can anyone paste me a bit of privacy policy stuff, so i can have something that looks fairly professional without having to spend hours on it. Short and sweet, i'm not going to sell info, etc, just sue it to contact members. Will give you a link to my very busy site when it's done (and when i figure out how i'd do links!) thank you :blush:

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Sorry, this is rather lazy, but everything is taking me longer than forever, so trying to speed the job a little. Can anyone paste me a bit of privacy policy stuff, so i can have something that looks fairly professional without having to spend hours on it. Short and sweet, i'm not going to sell info, etc, just sue it to contact members. Will give you a link to my very busy site when it's done (and when i figure out how i'd do links!) thank you :blush:

When I made my original privacy and terms & conditions pages, I borrowed the language from walmart.com :D I figured if anyone could afford big-time lawyers to cover their ass in any given scenario, it would be those guys... Then I just changed business names, trimmed some of the fat, etc. until I had a nice, detailed set of content there :)

Richard.

Richard Lindsey

Thank you, i suppose another person gleaning a bit of info won't hurt!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived