• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Calculating shipping help

lil_cheeks

I am trying to find a way to use a flat rate shipping plus a percentage for a total shipping cost. Can anyone help? I would like to have $6+5%( of total cost)= shipping cost. An example would be product cost $100. 6+5=11 for shipping. 5 being the 5% of 100. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I checked the contributions but most of them are either percentage or flat rate, not both.

thanks!

I am trying to find a way to use a flat rate shipping plus a percentage for a total shipping cost. Can anyone help? I would like to have $6+5%( of total cost)= shipping cost. An example would be product cost $100. 6+5=11 for shipping. 5 being the 5% of 100. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I checked the contributions but most of them are either percentage or flat rate, not both.

thanks!

Seems a strange way of setting shipping costs.

You could set the $6 as your handling fee and use percentage.