• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.2 For 2.2MS2 no Shipping and total costs in mail

TimSchulz

Hi there..

I have installed the osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.2 For 2.2MS2 contrib. It works fine, but the customer gets not all infos in the recieved mail, only the article+price, but not the shipping prices and the total costs (the sum of all articles+shipping costs).

How can I fix this?

I saw, that not all infos are stored in the db..?

thank you!

Hi Tim - can you post an example of the email (minus any customer data) just so we can see what's happing? Also are using any modifications in your shop with regards to order totals / shipping? all the best - Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Hi Tim - can you post an example of the email (minus any customer data) just so we can see what's happing? Also are using any modifications in your shop with regards to order totals / shipping? all the best - Terra

Hi, thank you for your reply

here's the example of the email:

#########################################

NSL Officedesign Online Store

------------------------------------------------------

Bestellnummer: 516

Bestelldatum: Dienstag, 13. März 2007

Artikel

1 x Barhocker LORD-ACRYL (klar) (1431) = 79.00 €

Lieferanschrift

XXX

XXX

XXX

D

Rechnungsanschrift

Tel: XXX

Email: XXX

Zahlungsweise

Paypal

#########################################

Our shop is in Germany, but I think there's no need to translate the text....

I have installed the Paypal IPN and individual shipping costs...

The Paypal-orders aren't listed in the backend... I only find the orders when I enter the order-no....??

I think the problem may be the individual shippping costs - the PayPal IPN does not work well with other modifications as it duplicates the checkout_process functions .... if you made ANY changes to checkout_process then you need to duplicate them in paypal_ipn.php and ipn.php respectively. There is no easy guide as both files carry out different functions but there is a help guide at the end of the install html file in the PayPal IPN contribution.

Whatever you do, don't forget that the ipn.php is outside the session so you don't have session variables and the $order variable is different to the one in checkout (install html guide explains it).

From you what you posted it looks to me like the IPN can't figure out shipping and the total then also fails as a result. If you fix shipping, you should be okay.

all the best - Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

I think the problem may be the individual shippping costs - the PayPal IPN does not work well with other modifications as it duplicates the checkout_process functions .... if you made ANY changes to checkout_process then you need to duplicate them in paypal_ipn.php and ipn.php respectively. There is no easy guide as both files carry out different functions but there is a help guide at the end of the install html file in the PayPal IPN contribution.

Whatever you do, don't forget that the ipn.php is outside the session so you don't have session variables and the $order variable is different to the one in checkout (install html guide explains it).

From you what you posted it looks to me like the IPN can't figure out shipping and the total then also fails as a result. If you fix shipping, you should be okay.

all the best - Terra

Thank you for your answer. I'll try to fix it...

The main issue is that the costs will be transfered to paypal correctly... the rest is cosmetic, but nessesary...

hope I'll get it working.

Thank you!!