• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Somone please respond!!!

Bill Langlais

HI,

I am having a show stopping problem but noone is responsing so I ado not know where to turn. When customers try to access Paypal through the PayPal IPN module (this was a problem with the old module as well) in IE7 they cannot get past the screen where they have to enter the security code from the graphic (to prevent robots from getting past the page).

I have posted this question twice previously and noone is responding. I do not know if this may even be a problem that only I am seeing. So if you are using the PayPal IPN module and have tested it with IE7 I would like to know even if it is working fine for you.

My other question, in case I can not get past this, what othe rmodule can I used to process credit cards without having to deal with the CC directly?

Thanks for any help!!!

I don't have an answer for you but I do suggest you ask your question in the support thread for the contribution that is causing the problem (the security code one). Posting a question with the topic you used and not in the support thread is usually the best way to ensure it doesn't get answered.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't have an answer for you but I do suggest you ask your question in the support thread for the contribution that is causing the problem (the security code one). Posting a question with the topic you used and not in the support thread is usually the best way to ensure it doesn't get answered.

Jack

I have posted in "Official PayPal IPN Support Thread" in this forum and no one responded. Was that that wrong place?

I haven't used the PayPal IPN in a while, but I don't remember it having a captcha. Are you sure it's not another contribution that's interfering?

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

I have posted in "Official PayPal IPN Support Thread" in this forum and no one responded. Was that that wrong place?
No, that is the wrong one. The paypal module works fine. You are saying you have problems with it because it can't get past the security code code. That is a different contribution, unless there is some paypal contribution/version I haven't seen, which is possible. I would remove it in either case since bots can't get into the secure pages so the code is useless, it seems to me.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons