• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SPCC-wholesale-retail pricing

Hey all,

I'm new to the game and I'm wondering if there is a way I can configure the SPCC to give my wholesale group a percentage discount on all products (say 50%) rather than setting a concrete price point for each product. The reason i ask is because my products have multiple product values and i can't find a way to do wholesale pricing in the Product Attribute section.

For example: I'm selling paint. It comes in 4 colors (blue, red, black white) and 3 sizes (1 oz, 1 quart, 1 gallon). I have set up each color as it's own product, size as a product option and 1oz, 1 quart and 1 gallon as product values.

Retail pricing for each color of paint is as follows:

1 oz=$2.00

1 quart=$4.00

1 gallon=$8.00

Wholesale pricing would therefore be:

1 oz=$1.00

1 quart=$2.00

1 gallon=$4.00

Essentially, I want the wholesale prices to be 50% off of the retail prices across the board. The only thing i can think of is that i have to set up each color and each size as it's own product [with it's own base price and wholesale price] without assigning the products any values/attributes. For example: blue paint at 1 oz at $2 retail and $1 wholesale. Blue paint at 1 quart at $4 retail and $2 wholesale. Blue paint at 1 gallon at $8 retail and $4 wholesale. Red paint at 1 oz at $2 retail and $1 wholesale.... and so on.

Please tell me there's an easier way.

Tony

• 9 years later...