• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net

pfilias

I am building a new store for someone that was asking me if I could send their customers straight to authorize.net to fill in their credit card information since Authorize.net offers their own SSL and the merchant didn't want to bother with their own SSL.

Can this be done with osCommerce?

I am building a new store for someone that was asking me if I could send their customers straight to authorize.net to fill in their credit card information since Authorize.net offers their own SSL and the merchant didn't want to bother with their own SSL.

Can this be done with osCommerce?

No. He can use their Virtual Terminal where he can manually type in everything.

Compare SSL cert costs and features between Gateway Merchant and Host.

No. He can use their Virtual Terminal where he can manually type in everything.

Compare SSL cert costs and features between Gateway Merchant and Host.

yes you can. Search for this contribution "Authorize Net SIM Method8-04-num2" that I'm trying to implement for a client who doesn't want the SSL cert yet either.

just make sure and keep copies of the original auth net files you'll be replacing in case you need to revert back.

I'm still having one small issue when it returns you to your site but it does take you to the auth.net server to enter the CC number and process the transaction then returns the customer back to your store.

Travis