• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easypoupulate

zefeena

I though this contribution might be suited to me, but not quite sure which file i need, there seems to be so many - and so many alterations! Which is the correct 'working' file. I'm okay in excel, and need my product attributes to have assosiated images, ie. if i sell 5 different colour ribbons, i'd show choice of colour with drop down box and like image to change colour to match when they click (or hover!) over colour perhaps. thank you!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Can anyone answer this please - i don't want to install the wrong file as i'm totally new to this and if i mess it up, i probably won't beable to sort it out! :'(

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Thank you, i'll give that a go.

Archived