Sign in to follow this  
ttstitches

WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST???

I would like to set up a system where I can added "HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS" for specific products. I make dollhouse linens and getting a tiny quilt to lay right on a tiny bed due to its lack of weight, can sometimes be rather difficult for customers. When a quilt is bought I send a card with ideas/suggestions on how to get a quilt to lay right but I thought it would be very cool to have a "TIP" button in the product info page of a particular item where this suggestion would pop up.

There is a contribution for TIPs but it is not product specific and just rests in a given page, and I don't think that is really what I am looking for. I'm think something more like a throbbing button called IDEAS? or TIPS....that a person could click on and a pop up list of HOW TOs that could be selected, would come up.

I thought too that the OSC review system, which I don't use and have disabled, might be a start, but I don't really intend on having customers give these tips (at least without me reviewing first), but NO I don't think a customer would ever be adding to this, I am not really sure if that is the answer either. Has anyone every done something like this? Care to share your thoughts or ideas????

Thanks

Teresa :D