• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I will pay for helping me with my Monstertemplate

arames

Hello all together and thank you for taking time to read and help me.

I have bought a Template for my Oscommerce shop from Monstertemplates.com

Unfortunately the template need a lot of modification and I couldn't figure them out with their code. :blush:

Here are the major problems:

1/

The left side column has a place for 15 Categories, but my store has over 43 categories (including the subcategories), so basically only the first 15 of my categories are showing and NOT the rest.

2/

When you click on category that has a subcategories in it, then the subcategories are ONLY shown in the left Column and NOT in the middle of the page, like it should, so customers can choose a subcategory and enter.

3/

In the product description, Monstertemplate have the picture shown at the left side inside a table and the description inside a row, which makes it look nice on small description, but horrible on long descriptions. How can I have the image of the product shown at the top (like a normal Oscommerce store)

So I need anybody who can help and i will be more then happy to pay him via PayPal or Moneybookers.

Again thank you in advance for the support. :thumbsup:

Arames T.

Berlin, GERMANY

Sorry forgot to give you the URL of the MonsterTemplate that i bought:

MonsterTemplate

here you can see the LEFT side has ONLY 15 Categories (starting with Home Furniture and ending with Artist Easels ), if we want to add more categories then they will simply NOT show on the left side.

Also notice if you click on ANY product, then you can NOT see on top of the product something like:

Main Store >> Artist Easels >> Name of the product

which is very important so that customers can know WHERE they are and how to go back and choose another product.

As said earlier I am willing to pay for this help.

All the best,

Arames T.