• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Having problem with PayPal Website Payments Pro v0.9 and ultimate seo urls, I think.

gmltw

I am trying to get the PayPal Website Payments Pro (US/UK) by dynamoeffects v0.9 contribution working with my site and I think that there may be a problem with it working with another contribution that I have installed.

I am receiving an error when ever I try to log in (with a test account). The error is:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept

cookies.

Before I began the install for the PayPal contrib I made sure that everything was working correctly with what I already had. Currently I have OSC 2.2 MS2, Ultimate_SEO_URLSv21d, MVS-V1.1, cDynamic Meta Tags v1.0.

Is it because of the altered urls that are being generated or something else? I will be glad to leave some code snippets if needed, just don't know which file may be causing the problem.

I appreciate any help in the right direction.

Thanks,

Gary

I am trying to get the PayPal Website Payments Pro (US/UK) by dynamoeffects v0.9 contribution working with my site and I think that there may be a problem with it working with another contribution that I have installed.

I am receiving an error when ever I try to log in (with a test account). The error is:

Before I began the install for the PayPal contrib I made sure that everything was working correctly with what I already had. Currently I have OSC 2.2 MS2, Ultimate_SEO_URLSv21d, MVS-V1.1, cDynamic Meta Tags v1.0.

Is it because of the altered urls that are being generated or something else? I will be glad to leave some code snippets if needed, just don't know which file may be causing the problem.

I appreciate any help in the right direction.

Thanks,

Gary

Sorry all, I meant to place this in the support thread for PayPal Website Payments Pro. Seems I didn't. I have reposted this to the correct forum thread found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174981&st=2040&gopid=1034460entry1034460

Gary