• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CVV number not showing

paulwill

I am new to this forum and new to any php. I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks in advance for any help I might get. And trust me i need help.

I have done 1 site as a test to start leaning about oscommerce and luckly i got it all right and working. So i thought i would do one that looked better, but i have a problem.

When i look in the admin panel at orders i have the following information.

Credit Card Type: Mastercard

Credit Card Owner: paul williams

Credit Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CVV Number:

Credit Card Expires: 1008

I cannot get it to show the cvv number.

on the first site i did it works perfectly.........I just cannot find the difference between the 2 sites

maybe some one knows which file this is generated from

any help would be appreciated

I hope i have posted this in the correct section

Thanks

Paul

lbhaven yeh i had that problem at first to......but i found out that all I had to do was to uninstall the credit card module then re-install it in the admin control panel and that cured it.....the information I want is already logged in the mysql but not displaying on the order in the admin panel

Thanks

Paul

Edited by paulwill

• 2 months later...

paulwill, It looks like you had the answer to getting the cvv for the customer to enter it, but what about the original fix to get it to show in the admin/orders.php ? I installed Credit Cards with CVV2 and it does write to the database, but just does not show in the admin panel at orders. I did the admin uninstall and reinstall of the module, but still no go. Can anyone help?

Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Owner: Jxxx Bxxxx

Credit Card Number: xxxxXXXXXXXXxxxx

Credit Card Expires: 0909

CVV2:

Above is all that shows, although I xx out the real info. No CVV2: field showing, yet it is in the DB. Help please.

Laser labels, barcode labels, custom labels

paulwill, It looks like you had the answer to getting the cvv for the customer to enter it, but what about the original fix to get it to show in the admin/orders.php ? I installed Credit Cards with CVV2 and it does write to the database, but just does not show in the admin panel at orders. I did the admin uninstall and reinstall of the module, but still no go. Can anyone help?

Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Owner: Jxxx Bxxxx

Credit Card Number: xxxxXXXXXXXXxxxx

Credit Card Expires: 0909

CVV2:

Above is all that shows, although I xx out the real info. No CVV2: field showing, yet it is in the DB. Help please.

Fixed it.... What a hunt. It was in the catalog/admin/includes/classes/orders.php

I had 2 lines with $order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cc_cvv2, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

Only the first did not have the cc_cvv2 in it, so I commented it out.

Laser labels, barcode labels, custom labels