• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart Problem

web-project

Hi all,

I have the following problem:

When the guest is visiting the empty shopping cart, it displays the empty cart with only one button "continue", but when the client signs in into the account visiting the empty shopping cart, the client can see the cart with 3 buttons (update, continue shopping, checkout), it still allows to check out without any products and pay for delivery only because it is a bug in oscommerce.

How I can correct this bug? Could you help me, please?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Any one can reply?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived