• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Languages

magnex

I have installed the OSCommerce 2.2 in the "usual way" as a addon in a website provider. But now i want to install the portuguese language pack, i just downloaded the pack, but how can i install the pack. Another thing, the payment modules don't appear, i have the install botton, i click, and nothing's happen...Can you please indicate me what i can do? please help me...

Best Regards

Pedro :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

upload

includes/languages/your language.php

to your includes\languages

then uplaod includes/languages/your languge folder

to includes\languages

and

admin/includes/languages/your language.php

to your admin/includes\languages

and admin/includes/languages/your languge folder

to includes/languages

at last go to your shop/admin languges and add new languge which uploaded.

• 2 weeks later...
upload

to includes\languages

and

to includes/languages

Hi,

I have done as you describe, but I'm still getting this:

"Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska/index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska/index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska/index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/svenska/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33"

Please assist.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

"Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska/index.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/svenska/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/morta/public_html/txe/index.php on line 33"

Please assist.

Hello,

I had the same problem, go to the file portugues.php with a ftp explorer and chang it to 777 in the propreties. it solve my problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Please assist.

In the old swedish versions ("svenska030501") there is no "index.php" inside. Justa create a dummy file inside "includes/languages/svenska/" called "index.php" or copy the file from the english folder.

I'm doing an update on the Swedish language files, since I have found a lot of errors... It will be available very soon under CONTRIBUTIONS.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
upload

to includes\languages

and

to includes/languages

Files and folders under 'Admin' or not, is there any difference? does it mean, if I made any changes on the files outside of Admin, I have to also update the files with same name under Admin?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that you'll have 2 files and 2 folders, the first for you shop, and the second for you admin panel. But I can't define a new language in the admin panel, plz show me how can you do it ? I only saw in the admin >> Tools >>Define Languages the tools for us to edit the existed languages .. How can I create/ define a new one ??

Help me Pls !!

I think that you'll have 2 files and 2 folders, the first for you shop, and the second for you admin panel. But I can't define a new language in the admin panel, plz show me how can you do it ? I only saw in the admin >> Tools >>Define Languages the tools for us to edit the existed languages .. How can I create/ define a new one ??

Help me Pls !!

Admin >> Currencies/Languages

• 1 month later...
upload

to includes\languages

and

to includes/languages

I did it all with the Dutch pack but it did not changed anything. Set it to default and everything..

• 2 months later...
I change CHMOD permissions to 777 but it's not solve the problem. Do you know what's wrong? Help pls :'(

I've a same problem...I've change permissions to 777 but i've got this error.

Warning: require(includes/classes/order.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hiperto/public_html/checkout_shipping.php on line 44

Warning: require(includes/classes/order.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hiperto/public_html/checkout_shipping.php on line 44

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/order.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hiperto/public_html/checkout_shipping.php on line 44

What can i do?