• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEWBIE needs help...Canada post installation

nimdeos

Ive downloaded the CanadaPost shipping module v0.3.

Uploaded the files in their correct locations, went to admin, and there is no option for Canada post.

The documentation states: This module only works on osCommerce MS1 and MS2-cvs version ... But I dont know what version I have..

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Regards,

Nim

Nim,

If you have osCommerce then you have MS1 or MS2 no you may have a cart that was hacked by Zen or CreLoaded or Drupo or something like that... Ussually it will say at the footer unless someone removed the Oscommerce Copyright... Other than that open a few of your file in a notepad or something like that and the at the very top of each file will have Version and Rev #

Craig

Edited by cmichalski

Nim,

If you have osCommerce then you have MS1 or MS2 no you may have a cart that was hacked by Zen or CreLoaded or Drupo or something like that... Ussually it will say at the footer unless someone removed the Oscommerce Copyright... Other than that open a few of your file in a notepad or something like that and the at the very top of each file will have Version and Rev #

Craig

It seems that I am running MS1. How do I get the shipping module to work?

The Documentation for the module:

1. Download the package and unzip to a temp directory. DONE

2. Move files to their coreponding directories.DONE

3. Go to your admin package -> Modules -> Shipping, activate new CanadaPost module. (THERE IS NO OPTION IN ADMIN TO DO THIS)

4. Make sure you have set your stores origin Postal Code and Country properly in

admin package -> Configurations -> My Store -> Shipping/Packaging (DONE)

PLEASE HELP!

Edited by nimdeos

It seems that I am running MS1. How do I get the shipping module to work?

The Documentation for the module:

1. Download the package and unzip to a temp directory. DONE

2. Move files to their coreponding directories.DONE

3. Go to your admin package -> Modules -> Shipping, activate new CanadaPost module. (THERE IS NO OPTION IN ADMIN TO DO THIS)

4. Make sure you have set your stores origin Postal Code and Country properly in

admin package -> Configurations -> My Store -> Shipping/Packaging (DONE)

PLEASE HELP!

Hi Nim,

I'm having my own difficulties with the CP shipping module, but I was able to get to the point of activating the module - did you go through the install.txt file and go through all the Shopping Cart Edits? I think once I did that, then CP showed up in the ADMIN panel to install... I think!