• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Internationally using Google Checkout

susarma

Hi All

This is the first time I am posting here in osCommerce community. I am not sure if I am posting at the right place. But I am sure I will get plenty of support from the other members.

Google Checkout is working with the site. Using the "Falt Rate" method, I am able to configure so that I can take the orders from any state and also applying the state tax if the order is from California.

Now, I want to integrate the International shipping with this Google Checkout. I tried configuring the "Table Rate" with the Canada (CAN) code. When I try to place an order through my web site, google checkout reports an error specifying "Note: [Company Name] does not ship to Canada". I removed the company name from the posting.

Can some one suggest me the starting steps on how to integrate the international shipping with my web site that works with Google Checkout option?

Thanks in advance

susar