Jump to content
Skittles

Optional Related Products, Version 4.0

Recommended Posts

Related Products Phoenix 7.2r1

tested and working error free with Phoenix 1.0.5.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uploaded Version Phoenix 7.3 for Phoenix 1.0.5.4+:

Related Products Phoenix 7.3

 

- Updated for CE Phoenix 1.0.5.4+

- Updated content modules to abstract executable modules

- bootstrapped admin page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cm_pi_related_products.php cannot find the language file

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if Use Random Display Order is set 'false" 

I get this

1054 - Unknown column 'pop_order_id' in 'order clause'

SELECT .................... 3'order by pop_order_id, pop_id limit 8

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

cm_pi_related_products.php cannot find the language file

I don't see anything wrong. It works for me and the 3 language files are included. Check if it is inplace for your language.

33 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

if Use Random Display Order is set 'false" 

I get this

1054 - Unknown column 'pop_order_id' in 'order clause'

SELECT .................... 3'order by pop_order_id, pop_id limit 8

 

I can't reproduce this error. But you can try the following, line 42 change to:

      $orderBy .= (MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_RANDOMIZE == 'True')?'rand()':'prp.pop_order_id, prp.pop_id';

Anyway, the Phonix version info is wrong, it should say 1.0.7.4, but it breaks in 1.0.7.5.

I'll update ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, raiwa said:

I don't see anything wrong. It works for me and the 3 language files are included. Check if it is inplace for your language.

it was in place and I can't find anything wrong too, but the module did not find the 'defines' 

I moved back to the old version, this works well with 1075 . The next tests have to wait a few days now ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's not the same "cannot find the language files" and "did not find the definitions".

Which definitions? Please be precise and post the error messages.

EDIT: I believe you got the errors for these missing constants:

IS_PRODUCT_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_ROW_SM
IS_PRODUCT_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_ROW_MD
IS_PRODUCT_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_ROW_LG
IS_PRODUCT_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY_ROW_XL

This happens in Phoenix 1.0.7.5 and is what I meant when I said it breaks. They are not language definitions.

 

Edited by raiwa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really meant language 'defines' , and I know what breaks in 1075, otherwise I could not run the older version on 1075

MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TITLE
MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION

were not found, although the file was in place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rupruprup said:

if Use Random Display Order is set 'false" 

I get this

1054 - Unknown column 'pop_order_id' in 'order clause'

SELECT .................... 3'order by pop_order_id, pop_id limit 8

the happens when the product has no defined related products only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

I really meant language 'defines' , and I know what breaks in 1075, otherwise I could not run the older version on 1075

MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_TITLE
MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION

were not found, although the file was in place

Do you mean in admin? MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION is only used in admin.

NO idea then. In my store it works.

52 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

the happens when the product has no defined related products only

Doesn't show any error in my test store even without prelated products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated:

Related Products Phoenix 7.3.1

- Updated for CE Phoenix 1.0.7.5+
- fixed admin/related_products.php delete not working if confirmation switched on.
- Updated tpl files

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×