• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Send Multiple E-Mails

netbull

I installed multi store contrib and it`s work fine but how can do that: after one customer confirm his order (and pay it) when system send him mail with this order to send another 2 mails (one to store owner and one to shipping company.

NOTE: they are many store owners for meny stores and only one shipping company. I need that because after customer confirm his order the system to notify shipping company to go and get product X from real store Y and real store Y to know to give product X from the order.

I Need Money

I installed multi store contrib and it`s work fine but how can do that: after one customer confirm his order (and pay it) when system send him mail with this order to send another 2 mails (one to store owner and one to shipping company.

NOTE: they are many store owners for meny stores and only one shipping company. I need that because after customer confirm his order the system to notify shipping company to go and get product X from real store Y and real store Y to know to give product X from the order.

Try setting admin/my store/send extra order emails to