• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Leapfrog - Dynamic Visitor Tracking

Sandbag

Yes it is there. still only works for a little bit.

I think someone else is experiencing this problem also, but I'm afraid I still don't have an answer.

Out of interest, if you close the error message dialog box does it continue to work after a while, or do you have to refresh the entire page?

In the next version I will add code to recover after this error. It would still be helpful to know why it is happening though.

This is a tough error to fix though, because I do not experience it on my server.

Edited by Sandbag

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone else is experiencing this problem also, but I'm afraid I still don't have an answer.

Out of interest, if you close the error message dialog box does it continue to work after a while, or do you have to refresh the entire page?

In the next version I will add code to recover after this error. It would still be helpful to know why it is happening though.

This is a tough error to fix though, because I do not experience it on my server.

I have to refresh the page each time.

would it have anything to do with the setting of my datbase?

here is what I have:

mysql

MySQL Support enabled

Active Persistent Links 0

Active Links 1

Client API version 4.1.21

MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external

MYSQL_SOCKET /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/include/mysql

MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/lib -lmysqlclient

Directive Local Value Master Value

mysql.allow_persistent On On

mysql.connect_timeout 60 60

mysql.default_host no value no value

mysql.default_password no value no value

mysql.default_port no value no value

mysql.default_socket no value no value

mysql.default_user no value no value

mysql.max_links 500 500

mysql.max_persistent 50 50

mysql.trace_mode Off Off

here is what I have:

mysql

MySQL Support enabled

Active Links 1

mysql.max_links 500 500

mysql.trace_mode Off Off

here is what I have:

mysql

MySQL Support enabled

Active Links 1

mysql.max_links 500 500

mysql.trace_mode Off Off

Where can i change the name of the data feeds page (leapfrog_feed.php) please? I really love the contribution but hate the naming to be quite honest...

Open:

flex/com/flowstack/business/Services.xml

You will see a line that says:

url="leapfrog_feed.php"

Replace this with whatever you want to call the app. Obviously you need to rename leapfrog_feed.php as well.

Once done, the flex app must be recompiled.

When I load the Leapfrog module I get:

Unable to connect to the Leapfrog data feed.

Please read the following suggestions:

1. Do you have an admin login contribution installed? If so you must edit it to allow Leapfrog to access '/admin/leapfrog_feed.php'.

2. Are you using IE and SSL? There is a known issue with this setup. Please see INSTALL.txt for details. Alternatively switch to Firefox.

3. Visit the support thread on the official osCommerce forum. There might be an answer there.

Code: LDF001

No, I'm not using Ie nor SSL and I even disabled admin's password protection throg htaccess and still cant get it to work

Any ideas?

Please can you try typing the following into your browser's address bar:

http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/admin/leapfrog_feed.php?action=newclicks&lastclick=1

Does the page load? If you go to view source, do you see some XML?

Okay, I'm having the same problem, and tried your link above... this is the error I get:

Warning: main(includes/geoip.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vservers/uniquetreatb/htdocs/shop/catalog/admin/leapfrog_feed.php on line 27

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/geoip.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /vservers/uniquetreatb/htdocs/shop/catalog/admin/leapfrog_feed.php on line 27

Line 27 is:

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'geoip.inc');

Is there something that needs to be changed on that line? :blink:

Okay, I'm having the same problem, and tried your link above... this is the error I get:

Warning: main(includes/geoip.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vservers/uniquetreatb/htdocs/shop/catalog/admin/leapfrog_feed.php on line 27

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/geoip.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /vservers/uniquetreatb/htdocs/shop/catalog/admin/leapfrog_feed.php on line 27

Line 27 is:

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'geoip.inc');

Is there something that needs to be changed on that line? :blink:

NM, I'm being a special girl today.

Now I'm getting a blank page. When I use your clicky link I get:

%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2F Welcome! 0 Guest 1175177142 216.164.151.242 b97553713876ce3cb743089efef32da1 http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uniquetreatboutique.com%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2Fadmin%2Fleapfrog.php%3Fselected_box%3Dleapfrog http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uniquetreatboutique.com%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2Fadmin%2Fimages%2Fflags%2Fus.gif United States

What does it all mean? :blink:

%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2F Welcome! 0 Guest 1175177142 216.164.151.242 b97553713876ce3cb743089efef32da1 http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uniquetreatboutique.com%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2Fadmin%2Fleapfrog.php%3Fselected_box%3Dleapfrog http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uniquetreatboutique.com%2Fshop%2Fcatalog%2Fadmin%2Fimages%2Fflags%2Fus.gif United States

What does it all mean? :blink:

This is the XML data that is sent to the Leapfrog GUI. If you right click on the page and view source you will see it laid out all pretty.

So you are also gettting LDF001. Hmm.

Can you confirm that you put the lf_update_tracking code in catalog/includes/footer.php and not catalog/admin/includes/footer.php. In that XML you pasted, it seems to be tracking your admin clicks. This should not happen.

Hello,

when I use this string: http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/admin/le...amp;lastclick=1

I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'customer_realname' in 'field list'

select customer_id, customer_name, customer_realname, session_id, ip_address, click_time, page_url, page_title, referer_url, thumb_url from leapfrog where click_time > 1

[TEP STOP]

Please help

Apparently I worked out all my issues and it's fine now. Don't ask me what I did, because I haven't the foggiest... LOL. Nifty little tool, it is! :wub:

i just finished installing ( great work btw )

problem is its not showing anything on the leapfrog screen when i click it in admin,

shows me the setting button and below nothing loads. even if im browsing in another browser.

i did login to sql and it is not recording data here is the bottom of my footer , i belive that must be were the problem is.

if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', '468x50')) {
?>
<br>

<table border="0" width="90%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
 <tr>
<td align="center"><?php echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>
<?php
   require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'leapfrog.php');
   lf_update_tracking();
 ?> 

<?php
 }
?>

any idea what could be wrong?

i fixed it, all i had to do was move the code a bit

echo FOOTER_TEXT_BODY
?>
<?php
   require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'leapfrog.php');
   lf_update_tracking();
 ?> 

</td>
 </tr>
</table>
<br />
</td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', '468x50')) {
?>
<br>

<table border="0" width="90%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
 <tr>
<td align="center"><?php echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php
 }
?>

quick question, would it be hard to mod this to display when someone has something in there shopping cart? we could pull the info from the whos online data.

The code if footer.php should actually go at the very bottom of the file, not in the middle as you have it. But I guess it's working for you so leave it if you want.

With regards to the question above, this is a feature I want to include sometime in the future. It's not too difficult, but screen real estate is the problem. At the moment there is not much space to add the information.

If I can figure that out...

Edited by Sandbag

The code if footer.php should actually go at the very bottom of the file, not in the middle as you have it. But I guess it's working for you so leave it if you want.

With regards to the question above, this is a feature I want to include sometime in the future. It's not too difficult, but screen real estate is the problem. At the moment there is not much space to add the information.

If I can figure that out...

what i was thinking was in the top right hand corner of each block, if they have something in there cart. to add a small shopping cart logo and next to it just give the total of what is actually in there cart

• 3 weeks later...

Hello from Spain and sorry for my bad English:

In the table leapfrog, row click_time, the data stored is in format Unix (I thing).

I Will see in date format? (2007/04/20 15:30:25).

Thank you.

Hello from Spain and sorry for my bad English:

In the table leapfrog, row click_time, the data stored is in format Unix (I think).

I Will see in date format? (2007/04/20 15:30:25).

Thank you.