• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Rookie Needs help with Authorize.net

satter9

Hello

I am a rookie at OsCommerce so this may be very basic to most of you. The gateway we have chosen is Authorize.net. In the admin section I can install and configure the Authorize.net payment, however, with all the info from the merchant account i do not know what information to use for User LogIn and "Transaction Key used for encrypting TP data" What kind of numbers am I looking for? It also seems that nothing is quite that simple and I know there has to be more to it so I am trying to find out about these things before I encounter them unexpectantly. Things like configuring other files or installing contributions are things that I am trying to find out about in advance. Is there a good link or can anyone offer a clear step by step set of instructions for using Authorize.net.

Thanks

Nils Satterstrom

There is an authorize.net module in the admin->Modules->Payment section. You need to click on that and then on the Install button that appears. Then click on Edit for it and enter in your key and set the other options as needed. The default module doesn't work for all sites so you may need to upgrade it, which is available in the contributions section.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons