• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tons of Free Templates

HI,

Anyone want a free template, i just found this site with tons of osCommerce templates all for free.

Free osCommerce Templates

Edit: seen the complaints in further posts it seems better to remove the link...

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI,

Anyone want a free template, i just found this site with tons of osCommerce templates all for free.

Thanks alot fella :) Best wishes!

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 1 month later...
Thanks alot fella :) Best wishes!

hey you rock! :)

ive litterally spent over countless hrs looking for NICER free templates.

ive looked before, then ive looked again and again.

ive found a few that i tried out to learn how to use it and set everything up right.

now that i know how to USE ocs theres some nice templates on that site i like alot better then the ones ive found. (without paying over 100 bucks for one) although with the amount of time ive spent looking for free ones i coulda just bought one and saved all my time :) haha

Dunno.....

I tend to agree that the time wasted looking for "freebies" and later dealing with the unexpected quirks and challenges is far more "costly" than sourcing templates from reputable and reliable providers like TM.c

Personally, my time (and peace of mind) is priceless!

Edited by Vasili

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HI Paul,

I'm in the Netherlands and can't get the thread going. It says: "Sorry, not available in your region". Can you please send me the URL?

Thanks.

Geert

HI Paul,

I'm in the Netherlands and can't get the thread going. It says: "Sorry, not available in your region". Can you please send me the URL?

Thanks.

Geert

Hi!

I have the same problem, is there any other option to get free templates?

Hi!

I have the same problem, is there any other option to get free templates?

I would suggest changing your settings, using a proxy etc, whatever it takes to pretend to be from another country, but it looks like the site is down - or is it just me? I get Page Cannot be Displayed, even on the root. It was up couple days ago and i did his scammy survey but get no templates.

I would suggest changing your settings, using a proxy etc, whatever it takes to pretend to be from another country, but it looks like the site is down - or is it just me? I get Page Cannot be Displayed, even on the root. It was up couple days ago and i did his scammy survey but get no templates.

freeoscommercetemplates.info was missing.

Where else i can find the free oscommerce templates?!!!

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enouph, through this and the homesite thread I don't see any feedback on these templates.

More importantly no feedback on the amount of spam, if any, has come thier way after giving up your email address.

Before I respond this offer I would really like to hear some feedback from someone NOT affiliated with the original poster.

Bill

This is a come on, i.e. you have to complete FREE offers (which aren't free anyway) free means free. This guy isn't giving you the low down till you get to his site.

I did his survey and clicked his links, filled out questionaires, and didn't receive 'squat!'

He says he gets paid .50 for everyone of us that participate, but I didn't get nothing but this lousy post.

Edited by swamprat

• 2 months later...
HI,

Hello there -

I've completed the survey and responded to the email.

Please send me the link for the free templates.

Cheers

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Hello there -

I've completed the survey and responded to the email.

Please send me the link for the free templates.

Cheers

Didn't you read the other posts, particularly the one above you post?

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't you read the other posts, particularly the one above you post?

I spent 45 mins filling out these forms....It never ended...On over 25 pages, it said it was the last page!

I think I still deserve the link, I was on it for ever filling out some of the same repeated questions over and over.....

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for a survey thing, it was free, but I have a $hitload of spam now. I got 15 e-mails all of a sudden to my personal e-mail address. Crap! I thought it would be a simple thing. Maybe I should have just give him the money. :angry:

So I am still waiting. Plus he says e-mail the verified e-mail. His e-mail says forbidden, and so does him PM. So how the heck am I supposed to get in contact with him.

• 2 weeks later...