• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Daily Product Report

azer

here is the support thread for this report contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2791

This is a Daily Product Report contribution binspired by the the contribution 2619, "Monthly Sales Report", early version.

A customer wanted to get more details with a report showing how many products and which one are sold for a given date.

Using a "Spiffy Calendar", the administrator can select a day/date, and the report will show a table with the following tables:

No. Order Quantity Product Name Product Model Unit Price Product Quantity Total Purchased

MS2

Changes :

----------

0.2 by azer

Added CVS export

Removed useless point

Added a currency format ( no more hardcoded)

Change a little bit the layout

Added some language define for hard coded terms

still remaining to do !!!:

- the quantity are not shown correctly

- so the sum and the report is FALSE

- when you click on a product it doesnt show the customer that have purchased the product

Need help !

Edited by azer

MS2

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I am getting the following error ...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mirror_out() in /home/mickdieg/public_html/admin/stats_daily_products_sales_report.php on line 110

How do I define the mirror_out function?

• 8 months later...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mirror_out() in /home/mickdieg/public_html/admin/stats_daily_products_sales_report.php on line 110

I removed them and it all worked. The other thing is that the csv outputs nothing as the variable $csv_accum never gets updated. I have it set to:

$csv_accum.=$csv_date.",".$products['products_model'].",".number_format($products['howmany_tickets'],0).",".number_format($products['ticket_price'],2);

But you could have it set to any of the variables held in the previous table:

$rows;

$date;

number_format($products['howmany_orders'],0);

$products['products_name'];

$products['products_model'];

number_format($products['ticket_price'],2);

number_format($products['howmany_tickets'],0);

number_format($products['howmuch'],2);

Oh a side line for the author:

I HAVE TESTED THEM AND THEY SEEM TO SHOW CORRECTLY...

MEBE NOT!

- when you click on a product it doesnt show the customer that have purchased the product.

THIS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE AS MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN BUY A PRODUCT SO THIS LINK IS UNABLE TO BE USED USEFULLY.

I have made some additions for discount coupons in this addition. Message me here and i'll post them if anyone needs them.

l8rz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I get this exact same problem can anyone help me? I've taken the latest fix - I get the following error - this is a problem with the format of the date - if I fix this I'm back to the undefined function error

Thanks

Lotti

I get this exact same problem can anyone help me? I've taken the latest fix - I get the following error - this is a problem with the format of the date - if I fix this I'm back to the undefined function error

Thanks

Lotti

Sorry this is the error I get with the fix:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/src/public_html/shop/admin/stats_daily_products_sales_report.php on line 124

Sorry this is the error I get with the fix:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/src/public_html/shop/admin/stats_daily_products_sales_report.php on line 124

Anyone?

• 3 months later...
Anyone?

You need to swap out the statement for this:

$products_query_raw = "select ot.value, sum(ot.value) as dailyvalue, count(distinct o.orders_id) as howmany_orders, o.orders_id, count(distinct op.orders_products_id) as howmany_tickets, op.products_name, op.products_model, op.final_price as ticket_price, op.final_price * count(distinct op.orders_products_id) as howmuch from orders_total ot, orders o, orders_products op where o.date_purchased like \"$date%\" and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and ot.orders_id = op.orders_id and ot.class='ot_total' group by op.products_name";

It was just a matter of escaping the characters around the $date%.

On another not the spiffy cal day selector doesn't work in ie's, any ideas??

All the best....

• 1 month later...

I have installed Daily Product Report v0.3 by adidmamah

I HAVE TESTED THEM AND THEY SEEM TO SHOW CORRECTLY...

MEBE NOT!

- when you click on a product it doesnt show the customer that have purchased the product.

THIS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE AS MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN BUY A PRODUCT SO THIS LINK IS UNABLE TO BE USED USEFULLY.

- the quantity are not shown correctly - true for the product quantity so the report total seems false what is strange is that the final total is right !

what is the purpose then to have a link to a blank table page ?

i had this code to preview the article but doesnt seems to work either :

<tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=new_product_preview&read=only&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '?page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], 'NONSSL'); ?>'">

nice feature would be to to have a cron job to send this report daily by email

MS2

one other difference in the new contrib i dont understand if it s a mistake or the effect is the missing : document. on document.dailyreportform.reportdate.value

old version :

<script language="javascript">cal1.writeControl(); cal1.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"; document.dailyreportform.reportdate.value="<?php echo $date; ?>"</script></td>

new version

<script language="javascript">cal1.writeControl(); cal1.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"; dailyreportform.reportdate.value="<?php echo $date; ?>"</script></td>

MS2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I have this contribution working well with the date range, except the page links at the bottom of the page have never worked, so the total number of products do not show.

Here's what I have at the bottom of my page:

"Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 products) Page 1 of 1"

And here is the code I have to display this:

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $customers_split->display_count($products_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $customers_split->display_links($products_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], "date1={$_REQUEST['date1']}&date2={$_REQUEST['date2']}"); ?> </td>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Grant