• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

API Payment module into OScommerce

mboya

Hi Folks,

I have been stuck for while now trying to integrate the payment module from PBS which is an API module (not a plugnplay), but with no success. I would therefore appreciate any assistance from anybody. The thing is that PBS does have a plugnplay payment module. They have therefore sent me the PDF document below showing how to integrate there payment system into my OS webshop but I don't how to go about it or where to slot it on OScommerce.

On page 12 of the PDF file, they have a form that I have to slot somewhere on my OS catalogue in order to integrate. Can anybody tell me where I should put the code on page 12 of the pdf file and how it would work given that it is based on html code!..

The link to the PDF is: http://www.pbs-international.dk/acph/pbsbe...gration_v11.pdf

Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

You can use the other payment modules as an example of how to proceed.

Without more info, it's hard to give more help. (The link doesn't work.)

Sorry about the link: Here it is again http://www.pbs-international.dk/acph/pbsbe...gration_v11.pdf

I have tried following the other module but I get lost not knowing how to do it. If you get the chance please review the PDF file and give me some hints on how to go about it, I'll appreciate.

Thank you for your time and response

Jacob

The form you need to actually display to the customer would be similar to the form displayed in the selection() function of most payment modules (see the authorize.net module).

You would then need to "add" the other hidden fields, like your merchant id, when you actually pass the information to the payment gateway. This would depend on the method chosen.

To keep the customer on your site, you must have the code submit the information to the payment gateway, and handle any errors. This is the slightly more complicated method. To pass the customer to the payment gateway, which then either passes the customer back after processing or makes a remote call back to your site after processing to complete the order, you can follow the example in the PDF. To follow the example in the PDF would not require cURL.

You'd add the cc fields in the selection() function. You'd then add the hidden fields in the process_button() function (again see the authorize.net module). You'd set the form submission url:

$this->form_action_url

to the URL in the example. You should then need to do some configuration with the payment gateway to enter in the URL for checkout_process.php.

To do the cURL method, in which the customer never leaves your site, you would do all of the above EXCEPT set the form submission URL. The form submission URL would be checkout_process (as it is with the normal checkout procedure). In before_process(), you would use cURL to send the forum information to the URL in the PDF. You'd then parse and handle the response. If there's an error, redirect back to checkout_payment.

If you want to use the second method, I'd recommend getting the first to work, and then going from there. The first method will give you a better understanding of how the osCommerce payment modules work without getting to deep into how to interact with the payment gateway.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

The form you need to actually display to the customer would be similar to the form displayed in the selection() function of most payment modules (see the authorize.net module).

You would then need to "add" the other hidden fields, like your merchant id, when you actually pass the information to the payment gateway. This would depend on the method chosen.

To keep the customer on your site, you must have the code submit the information to the payment gateway, and handle any errors. This is the slightly more complicated method. To pass the customer to the payment gateway, which then either passes the customer back after processing or makes a remote call back to your site after processing to complete the order, you can follow the example in the PDF. To follow the example in the PDF would not require cURL.

You'd add the cc fields in the selection() function. You'd then add the hidden fields in the process_button() function (again see the authorize.net module). You'd set the form submission url:

$this->form_action_url

to the URL in the example. You should then need to do some configuration with the payment gateway to enter in the URL for checkout_process.php.

To do the cURL method, in which the customer never leaves your site, you would do all of the above EXCEPT set the form submission URL. The form submission URL would be checkout_process (as it is with the normal checkout procedure). In before_process(), you would use cURL to send the forum information to the URL in the PDF. You'd then parse and handle the response. If there's an error, redirect back to checkout_payment.

If you want to use the second method, I'd recommend getting the first to work, and then going from there. The first method will give you a better understanding of how the osCommerce payment modules work without getting to deep into how to interact with the payment gateway.

Hi

Thanks so much, I'll work on it and see how it comes out. I appreciate your time and response

Jacob