• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2Checkout

tomcatuk

Hello all,

I have a problem using the 2checkout payment module. When I have come to make a pyment through 2 checkout it does not pass on the product description. Instead the buyer sees some thing like this "Cart 20070212104346 ". How do I make it so that the description gets passed on to the 2checkout page?

Many thanks

Pete

Edited by tomcatuk

Hi osccoder,

All that I have done is to install the module and fill in the neccessary information once installed :( I don't know if I have installed the right module or not. Is there a particular one that I should use that works?

Cheers

Pete

Edited by tomcatuk

<<When I have come to make a payment through 2 checkout it does not pass on the product description. >>

I guess you are talking about the 2Co page when you have to enter the CC info and other stuff?

If yes, then you have to upload the csv file and this has to be done for every product

(see this for csv template https://www.2checkout.com/downloads/product...d_template.csv)

You can try it for one product to see how it works

Alternatively you can use easypopiulate contribution using which you can generate a csv for all the products

This csv can then be uploaded to the 2co