• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moneris/E-Select

bubbasheeko

I followed the instructions that were in the PDF with the Moneris/E-Select payment module package. After completing the installation I went to test in by going to the payment section to see if the module was added. I received the following errors:

Warning: main(/home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/insert_moneris_orderid.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/insert_moneris_orderid.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Refreshed the page thinking it was my cache, and received this error:

Warning: main(/home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/insert_moneris_orderid.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/insert_moneris_orderid.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uppercan/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

1062 - Duplicate entry '0-' for key 1

insert into moneris_orderids (moneris_orderid, orders_id, response_variables) values ('', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

Seeing a duplicate entry in the database and knowing that maybe starting over would help, I deleted the moneris table from the database and used the sql file to recreate the table. No good, received the first error again.

Any thoughts as to why I am receiving this error?

Thanks

Okay, I did figure out one error. For the:

I added the inser_moneris_orderid.php file into the folder specified in the error.

Now I am stuck with:

1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 1

insert into moneris_orderids (moneris_orderid, orders_id, response_variables) values ('', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

I have dropped the table and recreated it, the error still remains. I left the tabled out, refreshed my page - still get the same error. I wonder where it is finding this duplicate entry if the table moneris_orderids is not present. Cached was cleared too, so I shouldn't be seeing this error.

Here are the results of running this in sql in phpmyadmin:

show create table moneris_orderids

CREATE TABLE `moneris_orderids` (\n `moneris_orderid` varchar(99) NOT NULL default '',\n `orders_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',\n `response_variables` blob NOT NULL,\n PRIMARY KEY (`moneris_orderid`),\n KEY `idx_moneris_orderids_orders_id` (`orders_id`)\n) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

Any suggestions?

Edited by bubbasheeko

Ran the drop/create table query in phpmyadmin. This was the outcome:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS moneris_orderids;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

CREATE TABLE moneris_orderids (

moneris_orderid varchar(99) NOT NULL,

orders_id int NOT NULL,

response_variables BLOB NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (orders_id, moneris_orderid),

KEY idx_moneris_orderids_orders_id (orders_id)

);# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

Ran the drop/create table query in phpmyadmin. This was the outcome:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS moneris_orderids;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

CREATE TABLE moneris_orderids (

moneris_orderid varchar(99) NOT NULL,

orders_id int NOT NULL,

response_variables BLOB NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (orders_id, moneris_orderid),

KEY idx_moneris_orderids_orders_id (orders_id)

);# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

I removed the primary key and key idx and resolved the error. There is a problem with the key's, any solution to this?

I removed the primary key and key idx and resolved the error. There is a problem with the key's, any solution to this?

By removing the keys I can not change any of the settings for the Moneris/E-Select payment module. It keeps defaulting back to the default settings of the module.

Has anybody come across this before?

Using MySQL 4.1.21-standard and PHP Version 4.4.3 on a Linux server.