• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Forums Keep Sending Me E-mails

Schadeboy

Okay, this is not related directly to osCommerce, but to these very forums of which we use. My problem is that the forums keep sending me notifications of new topics being posted, even after I have switched off all notifications. The only notifications I should be getting are from the topics that I have contributed to. How can I tell the forums software to shut up?!

Thanks.

Brian (Schadeboy) Schade

CIO and Webmaster

Twilight Teez, LLC

"Camping is nature's way of promoting the hotel industry."

-Dave Barry

Okay, this is not related directly to osCommerce, but to these very forums of which we use. My problem is that the forums keep sending me notifications of new topics being posted, even after I have switched off all notifications. The only notifications I should be getting are from the topics that I have contributed to. How can I tell the forums software to shut up?!

Thanks.

Maybe it's emailing you forums that you've subscribed to? In your control panel, under the Subscripts section in the left column, click View Forums, and see if it's got something listed there, it may be emailing you anytime someone posts in a forum that you're subscribed to...

Richard.

Richard Lindsey

Archived