• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Super Download Store

AlexStudio

Hello,

Also for the version Oct 2008 catalog/admin/product_attributes.php show an undefined line TABLE_HEADING_OPT_SORT_ORDER

Christian

Indeed.

In the file (s)

catalog/admin/includes/languages/{your language}/products_attributes.php

something like the following line should be added:

define('TABLE_HEADING_OPT_SORT_ORDER', 'Sort Order');

Eveline

1. Is it possible to have the file name show up on the final checkout page - where customers actually download the files. Right now it says "My Cool Product - Download File 7

I would like to change the Download File 7 to the name of the file being downloaded mymusic.mp3 for example

This was the response from AlexStudio:

1. It means to hide the actual filename and only show the given desciption so hackers cannot steal the files. Of course you can modify the script to show filenames in the list.

The response to this question some time ago. So this can be done.

Can someone tell me what script/s I need to edit to get the download links to show the actual file name. If possible, give me lots of details.

Thanks in advance.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any ideas on how to change the contribution so that the clients don't download a group file - instead they get access to a group of pages?

I will sell “educations”. So if you buy product “A” you will get access to a some pages associated with product “A”. The pages will contain the education they have bought and it’s supposed to be like a members areas for the ones who has bought for example product “A”.

I REALLY APPRICIATED YOUR HELP!!

Thanks, :)

Carl

Edited by callenords

This was the response from AlexStudio:

1. It means to hide the actual filename and only show the given desciption so hackers cannot steal the files. Of course you can modify the script to show filenames in the list.

The response to this question some time ago. So this can be done.

Can someone tell me what script/s I need to edit to get the download links to show the actual file name. If possible, give me lots of details.

Thanks in advance.

David

Can anyone tell how to display the file name???

Dear friends,

I have a question about Super Download Shop 1.1 for rc2a

Could it be this file has not been updated to rc2a, before modding it with SDS?

• catalog/checkout_proces.php
  • catalog/download.php

I found the following differences:

checkout_proces.php in sds 21

if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));
 }

rc2a

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }
// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping') || !tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

checkout_proces.php in sds 50

// load the before_process function from the payment modules
 $payment_modules->before_process();

rc2a

// Stock Check
 $any_out_of_stock = false;
 if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {
	$any_out_of_stock = true;
  }
}
// Out of Stock
if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
}
 }

$payment_modules->update_status();

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
 }

checkout_proces.php in sds 70

'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'],

rc2a

'delivery_name' => trim($order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname']),

checkout_proces.php in sds 274

$email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";

rc2a

$email_order .= $order->info['payment_method'] . "\n\n";

catalog/download.php in sds 27

$downloads_query = tep_db_query("select date_format(o.last_modified, '%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day, o.orders_status, opd.download_maxdays, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays, opd.orders_products_filename from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " opd where o.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and o.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order'] . "' and o.orders_status >= '" . DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_ORDERS_STATUS . "' and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.orders_products_id = opd.orders_products_id and opd.orders_products_download_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['id'] . "' and opd.orders_products_filename != ''");

rc2a (original)

$downloads_query = tep_db_query("select date_format(o.date_purchased,				'%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day,				   opd.download_maxdays, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays, opd.orders_products_filename from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " opd, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os where o.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and o.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order'] . "' and																	 o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.orders_products_id = opd.orders_products_id and opd.orders_products_download_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['id'] . "' and opd.orders_products_filename != '' and o.orders_status = os.orders_status_id and os.downloads_flag = '1' and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

rc2a (after I combined both)

$downloads_query = tep_db_query("select date_format(o.last_modified, '%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day, o.orders_status, opd.download_maxdays, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays, opd.orders_products_filename from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " opd where o.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and o.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order'] . "' and o.orders_status >= '" . DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_ORDERS_STATUS . "' and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.orders_products_id = opd.orders_products_id and opd.orders_products_download_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['id'] . "' and opd.orders_products_filename != '' and o.orders_status = os.orders_status_id and os.downloads_flag = '1' and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

catalog/download.php in sds 140

symlink(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . $downloads['orders_products_filename'], DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $downloads['orders_products_filename']);
tep_redirect(DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $file_name);
// EOF Super Download Shop v1.1 mod
 } else {
// This will work on all systems, but will need considerable resources
// We could also loop with fread($fp, 4096) to save memory
// BOF Super Download Shop v1.1 mod
set_time_limit(0); // Prevent the script from timing out for large files
tep_download_buffered(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . $downloads['orders_products_filename']);
 }
?>

rc2a (original)

symlink(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . $downloads['orders_products_filename'], DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $downloads['orders_products_filename']);
if (file_exists(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $downloads['orders_products_filename'])) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $downloads['orders_products_filename']));
}
 }
// Fallback to readfile() delivery method. This will work on all systems, but will need considerable resources
 readfile(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . $downloads['orders_products_filename']);
?>

rc2a (after I combined both)

if (file_exists(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $file_name)) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC . $tempdir . '/' . $file_name));
}	
// BOF Super Download Shop v1.1 mod
set_time_limit(0); // Prevent the script from timing out for large files
tep_download_buffered(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . $downloads['orders_products_filename']);
 }
?>

I wonder if I did the combining correct, since I have a the problem that downloads are not automatically enabled when the status reaches one I checked in the new column on the status dialog in Admin, and I don't see priorities in the article options dialog. Maybe these are related somehow to the incomplete update to rc2a?

thanks for an answer in advance

Eveline

Dear friends,

I have one more question about Super Download Shop 1.1 for rc2a, submitted 15 Oct 2008

Could it be this contains a mod "Linkmatics attributes" which is not fully applied?

in this file:

• catalog/admin/products_attributes.php

apparently someone started to implement a sort_order field.

- The table headings are added,

- empty fields are displayed,

- the Insert-form shows a field for sort_order.

But there is no column in the database tables (TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION or TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD) to fill the displayed column.

The Update-form misses the sort_order field too.

I could not find clues in the change log or update instructions, how to get the thing working right, apart from deleting the extra lines containing the sort order extra.

The affected lines are:

line 758-765

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"> <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_OPT_PRICE_PREFIX; ?> </td>

<?php // >>>> BOF Linkmatics attributes plus edit - added next line to add sort order column ?>
		 <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"> <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_OPT_SORT_ORDER; ?> </td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"> <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
<?php // >>>> EOF Linkmatics attributes plus edit ?>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"> <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="8"><?php echo tep_black_line(); ?></td>

should be

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"> <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_OPT_PRICE_PREFIX; ?> </td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="8"><?php echo tep_black_line(); ?></td>

line 908-927

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?></b> </td>

<?php // >>>> BOF <<<< EOF Linkmatics attributes sets plus edit - added next line to add sort order column ?>
			 		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["sort_order"]; ?></b> </td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_attribute&attribute_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id'] . '&' . $page_info) . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_confirm.gif', IMAGE_CONFIRM); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $page_info, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL); ?></a> </b></td>
<?php
} else {
?>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["products_attributes_id"]; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $products_name_only; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $options_name; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $values_name; ?> </td>
		<td align="right" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["options_values_price"]; ?> </td>
		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?> </td>

<?php // >>>> BOF <<<< EOF Linkmatics attributes sets plus edit - added next line to add sort order column ?>
			 		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["sort_order"]; ?> </td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=update_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&' . $page_info, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_product_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&' . $page_info, 'NONSSL') , '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE); ?></a> </td>

should be

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?></b> </td>
		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <b><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_attribute&attribute_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_id'] . '&' . $page_info) . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_confirm.gif', IMAGE_CONFIRM); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $page_info, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL); ?></a> </b></td>
<?php
} else {
?>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["products_attributes_id"]; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $products_name_only; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $options_name; ?> </td>
		<td class="smallText"> <?php echo $values_name; ?> </td>
		<td align="right" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["options_values_price"]; ?> </td>
		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo $attributes_values["price_prefix"]; ?> </td>
		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=update_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&' . $page_info, 'NONSSL') . '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></a>  <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, 'action=delete_product_attribute&attribute_id=' . $attributes_values['products_attributes_id'] . '&' . $page_info, 'NONSSL') , '">'; ?><?php echo tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE); ?></a> </td>

line 969-974

<td align="right" class="smallText"> <input type="text" name="price_prefix" size="2" value="+"> </td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"> <input type="text" name="sort_order" size="3" value="0"> </td>

<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT); ?> </td>

should be

<td align="right" class="smallText"> <input type="text" name="price_prefix" size="2" value="+"> </td>
		<td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT); ?> </td>

Did I miss something?

thanks in advance for an answer

Eveline

Dear friends,

I just discovered another issue with Super Download Shop for rc2a.

The contribution 4868 submitted 15 Oct 2008 did not mention 2 changes of RC2a regarding downloads, which has impact on the mods for Super download shop.

This affects

• catalog/admin/orders_status.php
  • catalog/includes/modules/downloads.php

In SDS 1.1 there used to be a table with fields DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_ORDERS_STATUS, DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS and a file downloads_controller.php.

These are obsolete in rc2a.

The mod for SDS 1.1 in catalog/includes/modules/downloads.php on line 25-29 is obsolete too, I think.

Strictly speaking the SDS for RC2a is not required to mention the removal of the old mod. But it would be nice if the update instructions and the change log mention this change. I could not find it.

Did I miss it?

thanks in advance for an answer

Eveline

Would there be a way to use this contribution to direct the purchaser to a specific URL (html/php page) instead of a file upon purchasing a product? What my client is selling are online video courses with an exam following the video. The pages would need to be secured from being accessed by folks that have not purchased the product. Super download shop looks like the way to go, but it is not exactly set up to do this, just at first glance. Would it be possible, maybe, with some slight modifications?

Thanks, The Grizz

Hi Alex,

I desperately need help..

Since I updated to rc2a, my shop still sells downloads, but if the user tries to open a file, it is empty 0 bytes.

I checked / double checked

• the .htaccess and its path to the password file, in the pub and download foldes
  • CHMOD rights in both folders are 777,
  • the files on the server really are >0 bytes and not to large
  • file name with only lowercase.zip
  • tried file group download
  • tried single file download

to no avail: the files are offered to the customer, but remain empty.

what should I do next???

I'm going crazy..

Thanks for help..

Eveline

Since I updated to rc2a, my shop still sells downloads, but if the user tries to open a file, it is empty 0 bytes.

I checked / double checked

to no avail: the files are offered to the customer, but remain empty.

what should I do next???

Solved!

Aparently, the current Super Download Shop for rc2a demands 'Download by redirect' to be set 'True'.

Things are simple, if you know everything.. <_<

Eveline

Great to see you got a result Eveline.

So now, can someone help to give me a result too. I know the answer is really basic but I still need someone to tell me what needs to be changed in order for the actual file names to be displayed when clients are downloading their purchased products ie: instead of -

File 21

File 22

File 23

etc.

it displays

Benandthebulliestrack1.mp3

Benandthebulliestrack2.mp3

Benandthebulliestrack3.mp3

Appreciate the help as always.

David

what needs to be changed in order for the actual file names to be displayed when clients are downloading their purchased products ie: instead of -

File 21

File 22

File 23

etc.

it displays

Benandthebulliestrack1.mp3

Benandthebulliestrack2.mp3

Benandthebulliestrack3.mp3

Hi David,

You can give names to files using the facilities in the Admin part of your shop.

1. Use a browser, go to http://www{yourshop}.{com}/admin
  2. Log in with your shop administrator name an password.
    At the left side you see a column with some sort of menu.
  3. Choose 'Catalog'
    The Catalog menu explodes with a long list.
  4. Choose 'Article Options'.
    Now you should see part of a very large dialog, it will not fit on your screen.
    It contains the tables:
    • Option types,
    • Options (some, erroneously, call it Attributes?)
    • Group files
    • Files per group
    • Options (erroneously called: attributes) per article

And look carefully: each table can have multiple pages!

[*]For files in a group:

At the bottom of 'Files per group', there should be two buttons 'Insert'. Left of that button you should see 3 fields:

• One where you can select a name of a file group from a drop-down list
  • Second, where you can choose one of the files, available in your folder 'download'
  • In the third field, enter any name for the file.

[*]For single downloaded files:

Add single files as articles in the table 'Options Per Article', at the bottom. You can choose the article name to your liking.

kind regards

Eveline

Hi Alex,

Are you still in business?

I have questions about Super Download Shop 1.1 for rc2a, submitted 15 Oct 2008, which, I think, should lead to updates of the contribution. Can you please take a look and tell me what should be done?

• Post #831 SDS 1.1 for rc2a has files catalog/checkout_proces.php and catalog/download.php which do not contain the necessary updates to rc2a. Please add update instructions? (Are my suggestions in post #831 correct?)
  • Post #832 The file catalog/admin/products_attributes.php contains part of an uncompleted mod "Linkmatics attributes"; for a sort_order field. Does not work. How make it work?
  • Post #833 The update to rc2a requires the files catalog/admin/orders_status.php and catalog/includes/modules/downloads.php to have old SDS mods removed. See my post, are my suggestions correct?

kind regards

Eveline

Hi David,

You can give names to files using the facilities in the Admin part of your shop.

1. Use a browser, go to http://www{yourshop}.{com}/admin
  2. Log in with your shop administrator name an password.
    At the left side you see a column with some sort of menu.
  3. Choose 'Catalog'
    The Catalog menu explodes with a long list.
  4. Choose 'Article Options'.
    Now you should see part of a very large dialog, it will not fit on your screen.
    It contains the tables:
    • Option types,
    • Options (some, erroneously, call it Attributes?)
    • Group files
    • Files per group
    • Options (erroneously called: attributes) per article

And look carefully: each table can have multiple pages!

[*]For files in a group:

At the bottom of 'Files per group', there should be two buttons 'Insert'. Left of that button you should see 3 fields:

• One where you can select a name of a file group from a drop-down list
  • Second, where you can choose one of the files, available in your folder 'download'
  • In the third field, enter any name for the file.

[*]For single downloaded files:

Add single files as articles in the table 'Options Per Article', at the bottom. You can choose the article name to your liking.

kind regards

Eveline

Doh, thanks Eveline. I should look a little harder before asking.

It had to be something very simple but I couldn't see it for looking.

Regards

David

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here's an interesting one.

Downloads have been working fine.

Just had an email from someone who can't download product now.

Checked setting, and he should be able to download.

Went in and purchased a product myself, and when I looked at the download link, it says

Download links

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) Link expires: Tuesday 07 December, 1999 5 downloads remaining

How can the date be 1999. I have checked the server date and it is current.

Any other ideas.

David

Sorry to keep adding bits, but I keep finding bits.

When I look at an expired download link that was purchased through Check/Money Order, it shows all 5 files that were downloadable but the link has expired.

With the Paypal purchased downloads, the link has expired (perhaps because the date is 1999 on the link expires notification) but only the group name, not the 5 individual files are listed.

So as above where I have shown

Download links

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) Link expires: Tuesday 07 December, 1999 5 downloads remaining

It should look like this:

Download links

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) - Download Happy Families Track 1

- 32.74Mb Link expires:

Tuesday 07 April, 2009 5 downloads remaining

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) - Download Happy Families Track 2

- 8.92Mb Link expires:

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) - Download Happy Families Track 3

- 26.02Mb Link expires:

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) - Download Happy Families Jewel case images

- 817.29Kb Link expires:

Happy Families in a Heartbeat (D/L) - Download Happy Families Track 1, 2 and 3

- 67.22Mb Link expires:

Not sure what is going on here.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the PayPal website Payment Standard module and RC2.

David

Edited by RobiD

Don't waste your time asking the question which is long answered. Find your answer in this support thread before asking, please. Edited by AlexStudio

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Hi Alex,

Glad to know you're still alive and kicking!

Find your answer in this support thread before asking, please.
Are you implying I can find answers to my posts 832, 833 834 on this thread too? I've looked, but could not find them..

kind regards

Eveline

The last version of osCommerce which SDS v1.1 has been developed on and tested OK is 2.2 MS2 060817 release. There are several compatibility issues with later osCommerce "candidate" releases, and I'm still waiting for the "final" or "official" release to come out.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for replying.

I understand that 99.9% (or there abouts) of questions and problems people have with contributions is their own fault for not reading properly or entering code wrong or any other miriad of mistakes, but without someone to point to where they have gone wrong, it get a little frustrating.

I have read through all 43 pages of this thread and the only logical thing I can come up with is the paypal module not being edited with the same changes to checkout_process.php (if I understand correctly, this file is bypassed when using paypal module).

So having confirmation of this would help me to stop chasing my tail. Then my question is which paypal file: catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php this one?

Also, If this is the problem, does someone have an already edited paypal file.

Thanks again Alex.

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - just about to try a test build RC2a store with the latest version of this contrib, but after download I found it is a tar file

Any chance someone could be kind enough to re-upload it as a plain old ZIP package?

Please - pretty please?

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Hi - just about to try a test build RC2a store with the latest version of this contrib, but after download I found it is a tar file

Get the free, open source program 7z here It supports unpacking 19 formats and packing 5 formats.

Next time, before asking a question here, try to find the answer via Google...?

Eveline

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your contribution. I'm so new at this that I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. I've downloaded the files and uploaded via FTP the three complete subfolders and two php files. I copied thm all directly to \public_html\shop. Therefore, I overwrote \shop\admin, \shop\images, \shop\includes, \shop\checkout_process.php and \shop\checkout_shipping.php with the files from the download. I've also amended the two general.php files as stated in the readme.txt file.

However, I can't find any instructions about what to do with the information in the downloads_controller.sql file. Additionally, my Downloads section in the Admin area looks exactly the same as it did when it was virgin (I only downloaded it a few days ago, but I have installed FX Subscription Download since then, so I can't be absolutely certain of this statement) and I can't find out where to "Add a new Order Status" as required in the Readme.txt file.

All of my products will be downloads. Many of them will need to have a "License" watermark added to them prior to download. Can I use the download controller to identify files as being those that require the watermark and then add the watermark when that file is selected for download? If so, how do I identify them as requiring the watermark or not? (A third party will supply the scripting for adding the watermark. I think it is writen in Java Script).

All help is gratefully received.

Andy Galloway

The question is not whether we will die.

The question is whether we will live before we die.