• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Super Download Store

AlexStudio

Did you ever make a download link appear before installing SDS?

If the answer is no, I can't do much help.

If the answer is yes, but no download link after SDS installed:

1. check if you have set the orders status correctly (follow the instruction carefully).

2. check if you have done the modifications in checkout_process.php

3. check if the filename is spelled correctly (case sensitive), and the file does exist in the right place.

Reasons of missing download links:

1. no download filenames logged with the orders. Something's wrong in checkout_process.php
  2. the download file cannot be located. Either the filenames are wrong or the files don't exist.
  3. orders status value is lower than the downloads controller orders status value.
  4. download expired. If the last_modified datetime was not inserted with the order record, which means that the modification in checkout_process.php is missing, download will always be expired.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

hey alex

how do I delete the the extra stuff under downloads because I did that group file for downloads.sql 2 many times and now i got 4 Downloads Controller Update Status Value, 4 Downloads Controller Download on hold messages, 4 Downloads Controller Order Status Value, 4 Enable Group File Download? I did 2 many of these and I just one of each. and i get this error: 1146 - Table 'xxxxxxx.products_attributes_download_groups' doesn't exist

select download_group_id, download_group_name from products_attributes_download_groups where download_group_id != 0 and language_id = 1 order by download_group_id

There are 2 .sql scripts in SDS v1.1 package. You ran downloads_controller_english.sql 4 times, but never ran group_file_for_download.sql successfully ever.

To remove the duplicated configuration keys, just drop them from the table configuration. Do it carefully, backup your database first. After then, you need to run group_file_for_download.sql to create the tables for file group feature.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Just out of curiosity, I’m trying to have my customers download their product as soon as they purchase. Is this possible?

Also what if I wanted to let them know it takes 7 to 10 business days after they make a purchase?

Is there a way to let them know this once they purchase their product?

I don't quite follow your questions. Without SDS, downloads are available immediately after the orders created. SDS is to secure pending orders and hold the downloads before payments completed. Setting up SDS to work automatically, it needs payment modules capable of updating orders status when payments completed. With these kind of payment modules, instant downloads can be achieved.

It should work with 2.2 MS2 and 051113 patch release.

My problem was due to not setting the same paypal email address as the one in the sandbox. Once I changed that the script worked a treat .... Donation sent thanks

You probably missed the modifications in checkout_process.php, or didn't apply the modifications correctly.

An error as below occured when I run /catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/j/e/f/jeffreyhuan/html/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php:67) in /home/content/j/e/f/jeffreyhuan/html/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/j/e/f/jeffreyhuan/html/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php:67) in /home/content/j/e/f/jeffreyhuan/html/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

I follow your instructions step by step. Please help find where the problem is. How can I solve it? Thank you very much!

What do you have in your /home/content/j/e/f/jeffreyhuan/html/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php??

<?php

/*

$Id: $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// define the database table names used in the project

define('TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'address_book');

define('TABLE_ADDRESS_FORMAT', 'address_format');

define('TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS', 'administrators');

define('TABLE_BANNERS', 'banners');

define('TABLE_BANNERS_HISTORY', 'banners_history');

define('TABLE_CATEGORIES', 'categories');

define('TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION', 'categories_description');

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP', 'configuration_group');

define('TABLE_COUNTRIES', 'countries');

define('TABLE_CURRENCIES', 'currencies');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS', 'customers');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET', 'customers_basket');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES', 'customers_basket_attributes');

define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO', 'customers_info');

define('TABLE_LANGUAGES', 'languages');

define('TABLE_MANUFACTURERS', 'manufacturers');

define('TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO', 'manufacturers_info');

define('TABLE_NEWSLETTERS', 'newsletters');

define('TABLE_ORDERS', 'orders');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS', 'orders_products');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'orders_products_attributes');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD', 'orders_products_download');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS', 'orders_status');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY', 'orders_status_history');

define('TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL', 'orders_total');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS', 'products');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'products_attributes');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD', 'products_attributes_download');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION', 'products_description');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS', 'products_notifications');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS', 'products_options');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES', 'products_options_values');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS', 'products_options_values_to_products_options');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES', 'products_to_categories');

define('TABLE_REVIEWS', 'reviews');

define('TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION', 'reviews_description');

define('TABLE_SESSIONS', 'sessions');

define('TABLE_SPECIALS', 'specials');

define('TABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'tax_class');

define('TABLE_TAX_RATES', 'tax_rates');

define('TABLE_GEO_ZONES', 'geo_zones');

define('TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES', 'zones_to_geo_zones');

define('TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE', 'whos_online');

define('TABLE_ZONES', 'zones');

// BOF Super Download Shop v1.0 mod

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS', 'products_attributes_download_groups');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS_FILES', 'products_attributes_download_groups_files');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS_TO_FILES', 'products_attributes_download_groups_to_files');

// EOF Super Download Shop v1.0 mod

?>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, This looks like a greta contribution and having looked at the installation file there do not appear to be any step by step instructions for amending the existing files.

Is it possible to provide this please?

Many thanks.

Paul

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

Tried installing SDS as per instructions.

Ran downloads_controller_english.sql and it did just fine

Ran group_file_for_download.sql and received the following error

Failed to execute SQL : SQL  INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Enable Group File Download?', 'DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS', 'Yes', 'Do you want to enable group file for download? - Default=Yes', '13', '93', NOW(), NOW(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('\Yes\', '\No\'), '); ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename` ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups` ( `download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL , `language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `download_group_id` , `language_id` ) ) ENGINE = MYISAM ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` ( `download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , `download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_filename` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ) ENGINE = MYISAM ; ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` DROP PRIMARY KEY , ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `download_group_id` ) ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_to_files` ( `download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_file_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `language_id` ) ) ENGINE = MYISAM ; failed : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\\Yes\\', '\\No\\'), '); ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_downl

Here is the contents from the sql file I ran

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Enable Group File Download?', 'DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS', 'Yes', 'Do you want to enable group file for download? - Default=Yes', '13', '93', NOW(), NOW(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('\Yes\', '\No\'), ');

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename` ;

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups` (
`download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
`language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_group_id` , `language_id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM ;

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`download_group_filename` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL
) ENGINE = MYISAM ;

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` DROP PRIMARY KEY ,
ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `download_group_id` ) ;

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_to_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_file_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `language_id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM ;

I have read this entire thread and tried removing the ENGINE = MYISAM and still got basically the same error

Failed to execute SQL : SQL INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Enable Group File Download?', 'DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS', 'Yes', 'Do you want to enable group file for download? - Default=Yes', '13', '93', NOW(), NOW(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('\Yes\', '\No\'), '); ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename` ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups` ( `download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL , `language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `download_group_id` , `language_id` ) ) ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` ( `download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , `download_group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_filename` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ) ; ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` DROP PRIMARY KEY , ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `download_group_id` ) ; CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_to_files` ( `download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `language_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `download_group_file_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `language_id` ) ) ; failed : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\\Yes\\', '\\No\\'), '); ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_downl

I am currently running latest version of oscommerce while I just d/loaded

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) PHP/4.4.7 mod_ssl/2.8.30 OpenSSL/0.9.8g

PHP Version: 4.4.7 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Database: MySQL 4.0.14-standard

Any thoughts on this anyone?

There is a syntax error in your modified script. Here is the original script with ENGINE = MYISAM removed.
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Enable Group File Download?', 'DOWNLOADS_CONTROLLER_FILEGROUP_STATUS', 'Yes', 'Do you want to enable group file for download? - Default=Yes', '13', '93', NOW(), NOW(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\', \'No\'), ');

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download` ADD `products_attributes_filegroup_id` INT( 11 ) NULL AFTER `products_attributes_filename`;

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups` (
`download_group_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_group_id` , `language_id` )
);

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`download_group_filename` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL
);

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_files` DROP PRIMARY KEY ,
ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `download_group_id` );

CREATE TABLE `products_attributes_download_groups_to_files` (
`download_groups_file_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`download_group_file_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `download_groups_file_id` , `language_id` )
);

Hi Alex,

a few months ago i asked for some advice because ordering of elements in the displayed download table is not possible.

you answered, that you will implement it in a future release.

my questions: will there be a future release?

and if not: would it be a big problem to give me some hints, where and what to implement so that i could do it by myself?

Greets

Stan

Hi Alex and thanks for the quick reply

After I wrote the above message the other night I was able to get that other table installed by doing a manual import of the script rather then running a sql query.

But the rest of the install went just fine and everything looks great.

Just did a test order on the site and everything looks great except there is no link provided anywhere to download the file. so evidently I am missing something and I have to find out the spot to turn off the shipping fields as the shipping fields are still showing up when customer checks out.

Contrib looks great.

Any tips you have would be great!

I may be a complete bonehead ...but

I followed the install instructions to the letter but the new options dont appear under Configuration>>Downloads

Looking at the admin/configuration.php i dont see the options as described in the Setup Downloads page.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

A Bonehead

You need to run BOTH .sql scripts in phpMyAdmin. Edited by AlexStudio

I have a solution for my problem (see screenshot on previous

page). The error is:

Internet Explorer cannot download [file] from [site]. Internet Explorer was

not able to open the Internet site. The

requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again

later.

Because this is a download via a SSL connection, Internet Explorer enforces

any no-cache request.

In catalog/download.php:

BEFORE: include('includes/application_top.php');

ADD: session_cache_limiter('none');

And comment out these headers:

//header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");

//header("Pragma: no-cache");

Thanks to Google and these sites:

http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread554529.html and

http://www.openrdf.org/issues/browse/SES-63

Hope this helps others.

Thank you very much. This did work for me, but I thought I would mention that I experienced this same problem on a standard connection, no SSL.

Travis Cable

Did you check this post?