• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint Basic no wrapper needed.

bradb007

I am attempting to setup Linkpoint, however I am quite new at this. If I could know where to, "set checkou_confirmation url up in linkpoint as the referrer" is it would be greatly appreciated. When I tested the store's checkout, it left my osc site, and went to linkpoint, is this suppose to happened? If so how can I have everything done in the osc site. Maybe the question above this one will answer the latter one?

• 3 weeks later...

having a little trouble using this mod. only problem is that i can't get the session ID removed from the checkout_confirmation.php. i tried to do the "false" setting mentioned earlier, as well as turing on search engine safe urls and it still shows up. i put in a session id into my referer form for a payment i was testing and it worked so i know my linkpoint is setup correctly, just a matter of removing that.

anyone have any ideas?

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL', 'false'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

having a little trouble using this mod.  only problem is that i can't get the session ID removed from the checkout_confirmation.php.  i tried to do the "false" setting mentioned earlier, as well as turing on search engine safe urls and it still shows up.  i put in a session id into my referer form for a payment i was testing and it worked so i know my linkpoint is setup correctly, just a matter of removing that.

anyone have any ideas?

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL', 'false'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

in case anyone is curious I figured it out, the 'false' should not have been in single quotes.

module works great now, thanks for the contribution!

I'm using the Linkpoint Basic contribution and everything works fine except my receipt from Linkpoint does not show any items, just the transaction information. I spoke with Linkpoint and understand how to configure the receipt to show items but need oscommerc to pass the variable to linkpoint.

What is this variable(s) and how do I setup the receipt to show the information? Is this something not included in the current contribution?

• 4 weeks later...

It means in linkpoint basic there is a place were you can setup your account information. go there, and in the box where it says to "go to after card has been processed" put in your confirmation page. Hope this helps!!!!!

Ok Thanks! I got it!

Another problem is that it gives me an error... I contacted Linkpoint and they said it has something to do with the url that points to:

https://staging.linkpt.net/cgi-bin/hlppay

Problem is that they say that link does not work. And that to set up the cc for test mode I have to put in some code...

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="txn mode" value="test">

Originally I had changed in admin of linkpoint central... there was a option to change to test mode from live mode... I thought that was the way to do it... apparently its not... that applies to manually inputting the credit card transactions through their website and does not apply to online credit card transactions and the only way would be to apply the above code. But... I've looked over the linkpointbasic.php and I have no clue how, where to put it...

Can someone assist me please?

• 1 month later...

when i try to use this i get

error 1002

at checkout.

did i miss something..??

piggiee did you work your stuff out??

Edited by egnegron

- I NOW KNOW THAT I KNOW MUCH LESS THAN I THOUGHT I ONCE DID.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok Thanks! I got it!

Another problem is that it gives me an error... I contacted Linkpoint and they said it has something to do with the url that points to:

https://staging.linkpt.net/cgi-bin/hlppay

Problem is that they say that link does not work. And that to set up the cc for test mode I have to put in some code...

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="txn mode" value="test">

Originally I had changed in admin of linkpoint central... there was a option to change to test mode from live mode... I thought that was the way to do it... apparently its not... that applies to manually inputting the credit card transactions through their website and does not apply to online credit card transactions and the only way would be to apply the above code. But... I've looked over the linkpointbasic.php and I have no clue how, where to put it...

Can someone assist me please?

https://staging.linkpt.net/cgi-bin/hlppay won't work unless you sign up for a test account. Here is were you do it http://www.linkpoint.com/support/index.html click on test account and sign up. Then you can use the testing server. However it might take a while. As for the code <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="txn mode" value="test"> should look like this "tep_draw_hidden_field('txnmode', 'test')." but without the quotes. The code should be inserted in linkpointbasic.php somewere under or top on line 242 just follow the pattern. This should answer your question.

when i try to use this i get

error 1002

at checkout.

did i miss something..??

piggiee did you work your stuff out??

Its most likely you don't have a test account, go here http://www.linkpoint.com/support/index.html and signup then you can use it. If you want to test right away insert this code in linkpointbasic.php somwere around line 242 make a space for this code "tep_draw_hidden_field('txnmode', 'test')." without the quotes and search for this https://staging.linkpt.net/cgi-bin/hlppay and replace it with this 'https://www.linkpointcentral.com/lpc/servlet/lppay'; its a production server but with the code put into linkpointbasic.php every transaction will go through as test. If you want to go put it in live mode just comment it out.

i installed linkpointbasic.php, but after i added third argument ('false') to checkout_payment.php tep_href_link() call, it brings me back to the login screen on checkout page (when i select payment method & enter credit card info), that is - session is lost.

Anything i am doing wrong?

Also, i was looking thru the code - trying to find where the actual request to Linkpoint is sent, with their host name, port etc - could not find it. Just curious :)

Thans

Just curious, what was the problem that made it cycle back to the login page? I know it's a session problem, but the README asked us to get rid of the session id in the URL...

Thanks!

--Andrew

--AYN

Ok, I guess I will have to force cookie use. The problem is that the site is hosted with a shared SSL cert... I guess I have no choice but to purchase a SSL cert for this domain.

--Andrew

--AYN

• 6 months later...

I am having the same sort of trouble with

linkpointbasic.php

after I submit the credit card info and begin to load

checkout_confirmation.php

I return to the login screen.

Obviously some sort of trouble with the osCsid, but nothing that i can figure out.

Any ideas?

Thank you...