• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free download?

My company, www.highercallingmusic.net, is in the process of transferring over to OSCommerce from VirtueMart, and I was wondering about some of the possibilities of the store's features:

We want to offer a special (maybe a promotion of sorts, maybe permanately) where when a customer purchases a hard-copy CD, they are also able to download the individual songs (archived as a .zip file) free of charge. Is there any way to do this or how should I go about trying to code this?

I've searched the forums and haven't yet come up with anything. If there already is something out there, my mistake, please let me know!

I appreciate any help I can get.

Nick

My company, www.highercallingmusic.net, is in the process of transferring over to OSCommerce from VirtueMart, and I was wondering about some of the possibilities of the store's features:

We want to offer a special (maybe a promotion of sorts, maybe permanately) where when a customer purchases a hard-copy CD, they are also able to download the individual songs (archived as a .zip file) free of charge. Is there any way to do this or how should I go about trying to code this?

I've searched the forums and haven't yet come up with anything. If there already is something out there, my mistake, please let me know!

I appreciate any help I can get.

Nick

I'm working on a new contribution 'Super Download Shop', which will allow you to offer multiple download files with/in a single product. I think it can be very useful to your site.

It will be available in contribution area very soon. The coding is done, I'm working on the installation guide.

Your question has nothing to do with payment modules, please post further questions in the general contribution support forum.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

I'm working on a new contribution 'Super Download Shop', which will allow you to offer multiple download files with/in a single product. I think it can be very useful to your site.

It will be available in contribution area very soon. The coding is done, I'm working on the installation guide.

Your question has nothing to do with payment modules, please post further questions in the general contribution support forum.

Wow, thanks! That sounds exactly like something I've been looking for!

I appreciate the help,

Nick