• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Locations/Taxes Setup For Canada

bitznbytes

Actually, I did follow those notes and I THINK I have it setup the way it was explained. My question would be when I am entering a Price for a product Under the TAX CLASS SECTION (which is a section when creating a New Product) it gives me an option to select a TAX CLASS. Under that option I can pick from

-GST SHIPPING CLASS (initial setup was based on the notes from Canada Tax Zones Setup notes above)

-GST/HST/PST CLASS (initial setup was based on the notes from Canada Tax Zones Setup notes above)

- No Class

If I select anything but the 'No Class' my "Products Price (Net)" will always be different from my "Products Price (Gross)". How are both the NET and GROSS prices determined?

Thanks,

B

Edited by bitznbytes

Thanks for everyone's input on these questions, I've recieved several PM's and finally I think I've got it figured out. However, I do have another problem:

My TAX is not calculating correctly:

When I reach the checkout_confiramtion.php page the tax is always rounding up or down depending on what it is closer to. Ex: if the tax is $5.04 it rounds it down to $5.00 and if it is 13.88 then it rounds it to 14.00 - has anyone seen this before? Do I have something not setup correctly?

Thanks again,

B