• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contributions Uploading

lildog

I recently uploaded some very useful contribs,

contrib tracker to let you know when an update to a contrib you have installed has an update posted

Manual Order Maker to manually enter orders in the admin

But I got an email saying someone could not open it. I am on a mac and pc's struggle to open anything mac reguardless of the format. I zipped them and uploaded them in the contributions page. I would like everyone that wants to to be able to use my contribs. How can I fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

The error unpacking is a file in the admin/includes dir called Icon(with a sqaure) after it which is not a valid PC format filename ignore the error winrar gives and let it unpack it does not affect the files.

right onto my problem I have installed but i get an error when i click on orders in admin:-

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in Line XXX

the line is :-

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_create_order.gif', IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER','Create Order) . '</a>');

can anyone help with this iv`e been ripping my hair out trying to find the problem.

Managed to fix it with a bit of trial and error here is the ammended line in case others have the same problem:-

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_create_order.gif', IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER) . '</a>');

Removed the ','Create Order from near the end of the line.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently uploaded some very useful contribs,

contrib tracker to let you know when an update to a contrib you have installed has an update posted

Manual Order Maker to manually enter orders in the admin

But I got an email saying someone could not open it. I am on a mac and pc's struggle to open anything mac reguardless of the format. I zipped them and uploaded them in the contributions page. I would like everyone that wants to to be able to use my contribs. How can I fix this problem?

I downloaded the file and opened it just fine on a pc. But after installing it I'm getting a syn in /catalog/admin/orders.php

like this:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/con4mity/ecorey-www/admin/orders.php on line 448

this comes from the changes from the last step in install.txt, which looks like this:

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_DETAILS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_create_order.gif', IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER','Create Order) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));

Oh, I see it! Duh, helps to read the thread first! LOL - Thanks ShaGGY

Archived