• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New button "remove all" in the shopping_cart.php

Hi all,

I would want to make a little customization on the OSC but I’m not a good programmer.

My target is: insert of a new button in the shopping_cart.php page that permit the “remove all” object in the cart.

This operation is already present through the remove flags, but these OSC options allow a remove of only one product and not of all products in the cars. I would want allow a unique button to empty the cart.

To make this operation I think is necessary clean the TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET and TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES, through these delete command:

delete from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET where customers_id = <customer_ID> and products_id = <products_ID>;

delete from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES where customers_id = <customer_ID> and products_id = <products_ID>;

… but I don’t know like insert these SQL instructions on the shopping_cart.php code and above all how take the customer_id & products_id variables.

Is there someone that can help me?

Thank a lot – Grazie !

Marco 

Hi all,

I would want to make a little customization on the OSC but I’m not a good programmer.

My target is: insert of a new button in the shopping_cart.php page that permit the “remove all” object in the cart.

This operation is already present through the remove flags, but these OSC options allow a remove of only one product and not of all products in the cars. I would want allow a unique button to empty the cart.

To make this operation I think is necessary clean the TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET and TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES, through these delete command:

delete from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET where customers_id = <customer_ID> and products_id = <products_ID>;

delete from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES where customers_id = <customer_ID> and products_id = <products_ID>;

… but I don’t know like insert these SQL instructions on the shopping_cart.php code and above all how take the customer_id & products_id variables.

Is there someone that can help me?

Thank a lot – Grazie !

Marco 

Clear Cart Button In Shopping Cart