• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay Interface?

chap

Hi!

In the old mailing list there was a topic about making an ebay interface, was there any progress on it?

I've playing around with fsockopen in php. But it requires me to already know the url to the item, which makes automation difficult. And I still haven't figured out how to parse the entire ebay page for info, any help on this?

Paypal has this Automatic Logos you insert into your auctions. When the auction is over, the logo turns into this checkout button where buyer follows to pay for the item at paypal.com. Could something like this be done for OSC? Altering paypal's auto logo, you can have variables sent to OSC via a url. Then there needs to be a page where these variables is turned into a product/item and put into the shopping cart. Winning multiple auctions would mean having to insert multiple items into the cart.

... just a thought, fsocket is really a headache.

Thanks for your time!

Chap

Eagerly awaiting 2.2

• 1 year later...