• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to download contributions

daisy25

Hi all, Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I'm new to using contributions and I cant seem to find a downoload link.

I'm looking to use http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,160/ Product Attributes - Option Type Feature, but have no idea how to get my hands on the code.

Thanks in advance!

The little icon to the far right with the green arrow is where the download is...

Wow! Thanks for the swift replies! The link with "Add a File to this Package"?? When I click on it, it brings me to form to upload files to the contribution, but I want to download the contribution to use in my code.

Thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Hi all.

I was looking for the download button too... lucky to find this answer!

I can confirm download link is not visible in Firefox... Since I am on a Mac I have to run virtual Windows to use IE...

(since many more users can have the same issues when using Firefox, it might be a great idea to solve that issue.. )

Hi all.

I was looking for the download button too... lucky to find this answer!

I can confirm download link is not visible in Firefox... Since I am on a Mac I have to run virtual Windows to use IE...

(since many more users can have the same issues when using Firefox, it might be a great idea to solve that issue.. )

I don't see this problem, it works with FF 1.5 and a win/xp box (visually at least). However there might be an issue as the html shows errors with the download links. The validator complains about <a> elements being closed without opening tags.

Edited by enigma1