• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Incorrect shipping rates transferred to Paypal

amitxox

I have UPS and USPS both shipping modules installed on my site. The UPS and USPS shipping modules both display the correct shipping charge in the oscommerce cart on my website but as soon as I am transferred to Paypal the shipping rate changes and the incorrect shipping rates are transferred to Paypal.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on or any suggestions ? Please help.

I have UPS and USPS both shipping modules installed on my site. The UPS and USPS shipping modules both display the correct shipping charge in the oscommerce cart on my website but as soon as I am transferred to Paypal the shipping rate changes and the incorrect shipping rates are transferred to Paypal.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on or any suggestions ? Please help.

The site is www.underthesunstore.com. The problem somehow does not appear with every transaction so try adding two of a kind printable papers and one of a kind and you will see the issue. Well I hope you do see it. The shipping calculated by either USPS or UPS in the cart is not the same amount transferred to paypal and I have no freaking clue whats going on.

Thanks

Amit

• 2 weeks later...