• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Lingerie Store

Dustin

It's a fairly ok looking site.

If you add more than one image in product info, your pages are expanding which in turn leave the header out of sync: http://www.sexisin.com/retro-tropic-swim-teddie-p-49.html

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Check your specials pricing software. Is the Rhinestone thingy $97.99 as shown on your homepage or $65.65 as shown on your product page?

Otherwise looks pretty good (or will do when all the buttons have been created).

Thanks for the Feedback guys!! I am now in the grueling process of entering in all of my products and descriptions... I will make some adjustments, and get this thing up an running. Did either of you experience long parse times?? Also, any suggestions toward ease of browsing site? Again Thanks. I really appreciate your time, and the great contributions everybody has worked so hard on to make such a website possible.

Archived