• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cvv2 not storing cvv2 numbers in the database

gerard

Have installed the above contirbution, (CVV on cc.php version 1.24 for OsCommerce 2.2 Milestone Release #2)

But having a problem with the cvv2 number not being stored in the database, everything else is, number expiry date.

this contridb has a excellent way of removing them after use, as i know it is illeagal to store them permantly.

Anyone have and ideas to help ift would be appreciated.

Gerard

Have installed the above contirbution, (CVV on cc.php version 1.24 for OsCommerce 2.2 Milestone Release #2)

But having a problem with the cvv2 number not being stored in the database, everything else is, number expiry date.

this contridb has a excellent way of removing them after use, as i know it is illeagal to store them permantly.

Anyone have and ideas to help ift would be appreciated.

Gerard

After further testing it is not writing to the databse, If I manually add the number via phpadmin, it stores it and then returns is via the admin/orders, but it is not writing via checkout.????

After further testing it is not writing to the databse, If I manually add the number via phpadmin, it stores it and then returns is via the admin/orders, but it is not writing via checkout.????

It was because I had the register globals patch, if you have aswell try this.

in includes/classes/order.php you will need to add around line 30 under link_post_variable('ccexpires');

link_post_variable('cvvnumber');

that did the trick for me.

• 5 months later...

Is there an updated version of the cvv contribution for ms2.2rc1?

I installed it and the code is a lot different and it didn't work at all.

Thanks!